Not Just a Picture

~[ Hyunjin. 23 male our little dramatic weasel ]~

A nice day has come and hyunjin decided to go for a walk, not knowing what to paint next. Taking pictures of things and plants and all other kinds of stuff.
Walking around to a park, then a pond, but somthing makes him come to a stop. Somthing photo bombed his photography. Looking at the photo then seeing a majestic person walk by him. The one who did that to him. He didn't get her name until heading back to the Jyp building.

"Y/n" is her name. Hyunjin looking up and down at the person he just saw at the park. Bang chan said she was going to be one of their members until Jyp finds her a group.
"Uhm... are you okay?"
Y/n asks hyunjin in a worried tone. He was looking at her for a while now and couldn't keep his eyes off her. She's a wonder to exist.
"Oh sorry"
Hyunjin bows. Well that was embarrassing. His ears turning red.
"You must be hyunjin"
Y/n chuckles. Felix mentioned him before she actually got to see him in person. Felix did tell Y/N the details on what hyunjin looks like so she could say hi when they meet.
Hyunjin awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.
He just dyed his hair pink and they got a new member already.
"I'll see you later then hyunjin!"
Y/n waves goodbye then walks away. Leaving hyunjin standing there by himself.
God who knows what she could do to his life.
Although, Hyunjin got an idea on what to paint now. His new member y/n...

Hyunjin grabbed the canvsa and other art supplies.
*bing*
A notification came out of hyunjins phone. Grasping it curiously, he looked on what the notify was.
It was y/n's instagram. A new photo for stay, Looking at the picture, hyunjin admired the surrounding.
He was awfully quiet, not noticing that Channie was at the door.
"Watcha painting hyunjin?"
He questioned.
"Ah, it's nothing"
Hyunjin waves it off.
He was to embarrassed to say he was going to paint somthing that would expose him even more.
"Alright"
Chan walks off, closing the door behind him.
Putting the phone onto the table so hyunjin could see the picture clearly, he traced and did every outline and the background. Tracing every detail onto his canvas. It would be nice to add another drawing or the members into his book but y/ns picture turned out to become a painting.