One of you two of us

Day by day the situation gets more confusing for Y/n. Hyunjin and y/n act like they're dating when they can't and are not but getting caught together alot made the members think about it. It was a love situation which cannot be confirmed. Even the members would joke about it to Y/n and try to get them flustered for this man. Y/n was left now in their room, their head messed up and cannot think about anyone else by Hyunjin Hyunjin Hyunjin. It's difficult now but it will be even worse the next few day if they do go by. Y/n even started avoiding Hyunjin so dating scandles won't go by and ruin their friendship even more, even if avoiding him is already painful enough. What about Felix? You stopped talking to him too after that scene you had.
"Y/n? You okay? You didn't talk to me for days now"
Hyunjin knocked on the door which Y/n didn't answer. Eventually he opened the door seeing Y/n looking so stressed but it wasn't because if work.
Hyunjin's face looked shocked when seeing Y/n sad. He only sees a smile planted on their face but he has never seen what was behind that smile. He didn't like seeing you sad because it was really rare to see that. Hyunjin sat down beside Y/n, holding them in his arms. This was the point of it all. They weren't offical, they weren't dating, they just act like it, act like they're from a k-drama. Sometimes Y/n thinks if his love is even real at this point. Hyunjin notices that the sparkle in Y/n's eyes had faded away.
"Y/n, you can talk about it to me you know, I'll listen to everything you say"
Hyunjin comforts Y/n, he's trying his best and then Y/n goes rambling and complaining, everything that was at the top of their head was now spoken to Hyunjin. They held that much frustration that Y/n didn't even know what they said, speaking from the mind.
"You feeling better?"
Hyunjin asks. Y/n sighing, relived that they got it out of them. The impact was too heavy and would cause Y/n to go crazy. Maybe Y/n should've talked about it to Hyunjin a while ago it probably was the better option but Y/n never thought of it.
"Please don't be afraid next time"
Hyunjin gives a slight smile and brightens up everything for Y/n. His smile was so warm and sweet, it's a smile that can cheer up anyone's day. Y/n leans their head onto Hyunjins shoulder.
"You're not alone remember? There's one of you but 2 of us"