Doubts

"But Chann~ why"
Y/n says in a sweet voice but Chan doesn't buy it.
"Nope you two are grounded"
Chan flicked his hair and walked away like an old grandpa he is.
"Haha that's your guys fault"
Minho says giving them a smirk then walking away following Chan like a child who snitched on another child.
"I SAW YOU WITH SEO-AH MINHO DONT PLAY DUMB!!"
Hyunjin screamed to the top of his lungs to Minho walking next to chan and loud enough so they both could hear him.
Minho looked at chan like a scared rabbit. Just about when he was going to run away Chan grabbed his arm.
"You're grounded too"
Chan sternly said and dragging Minho by the arm.
"That's his fault"
Y/n chuckled and looked at hyunjin in the eyes. Hyunjin was flustered about this whole situation and what was happening, what if there was going to be a dating scandal? He hopes not. Instead of pushing Y/n off of him, Hyunjin pulled Y/n closer to him and hiding himself into Y/ns chest.
"Hyunjin? You okay?"
Y/n asks with hyunjin mumbling in response. Y/n tilting her head to the side and tapping his head for a response.
"I'm oka-mmh"
Hyunjin stop his sentence half way then throwing his head back into Y/ns chest. Y/n took that as a yes that he was okay. Hyunjin's ears we're still red and he wouldn't stop complaining about how they were trying to find them when they are grown adults already and pouting a lot. "Hyunjin~ its just a little incident, I'm sure it won't happen again and become 'grounded'"
Y/n rolls her eyes at hyunjin then lifts his chin up to look at them. Seeing hyunjins little puffy face.
"Are you crying? MY BABY"
Y/n yelps and hugs Hyunjin light in their grip. The pet name 'baby' got his attention than anything else that was said in the sentence. Hyunjin wasn't thinking about the right type of saying baby, he wasn't thinking the child baby but the other baby.
"B-baby?!"
Hyunjin squealed and blushed even more than you could think. He was so cute Y/n just wanted to kiss him right there and then and see his reaction because Y/n knows he has feelings the first day they walked and photo bombed his picture, the eyes he gave them from disgusted then to heart eyed. Love at first sight see? But they can't, He can't. Y/n can't. Not just because they have a dating ban but...their members.