Lips Connected with Fingers

"Aha thanks Hyunjin" Y/n leans onto Hyunjins shoulder, fiddling with his fingers. Hyunjin interlocks hands with Y/n like they have been for years. Goodness, during all these days its still hard to think about if they're together or not. At this point Y/n would be like other delulu stays and ask 'what are we?'. Y/n has been fiddling with his fingers for a long while now and just notices now that Hyunjin has been staring at them for that long while. Y/n was about to say something until they stopped themselves.
"You alright?" Hyunjin asks. That what Y/n was about to say and ask Hyunin but he beat them to it. "Im uhm okay?" Y/n says.
"Nope I can't take this anymore, i had enough" Hyunjin hissed and then takes Y/n off his lap and puts them sitting on the bed. "Hyun-" Y/n tries to speak but Hyunjin puts his finger on their lips. Y/n thought he was angry but really he wasn't as angry as they thought. "Ah Y/n I can't do this anymore. I don't know how to say this in a more specific way but...I love you Y/n!" Hyunjin admitted and stared down at the floor. Y/n looked shocked for a second and then looked in awe. "Aww Hyunjin, I love you too"
Y/n caresses his cheek. Hyunjin looked up at Y/n and looked away flustered.
"I didn't really know at first, I didn't know what we were since we act like couples all the time and it was getting hard to stop loving you" Y/n chuckles to themselves. Hyunjin takes his chance to kiss Y/n on the lips. Shushing them.
Y/n looked at him in complete shock. All of this was happening and wasn't their imagination playing mind games. This was all real.
"It was hard to stop loving me?"
Hyunjin gave Y/n a loving look. He understood their words and payed attention to them closely. "Is that so?" Hyunjin teased lifting up Y/n's chin with his index finger. Godness when did he become so flirtatious.
"Teasing me like how you tease stays are you?"
Y/n laughed softly and kissed him again. It was hard not to kiss him because of his soft plump lips. Well, Changbins favorite dessert is Hyunjins lips, who can blame him though?
Y/n touched his bottom lip.
"What's up with putting fingers on lips today?"