Shake You Alive

A while after the 'incident', Y/n hold out her hand.
"Wanna dance?"
Y/n asks beloved hyunjin.
Hyunjin stares at her hand for a bit then grabs it. Spinning her around and dipping her.
"Wow you're smooth with this"
Y/n chuckles about it to hyunjin.
Hyunjin rolls his eyes and pulls away from her.
"What about Tinnitus?"
Y/n asks with a innocent smile on her face.
"Ah yeah sure"
Hyunjin agreed to dance to 'Tinnitus'. Following the moves
y/n does, repeating it for hyunjin to understand.
"Finally you got it right"
Y/n sighs happily.
"Can we try all together now?"
Hyunjin pleaded. Y/n nodded her head and turned on the music.
"Let's go!"
Hyunjin and Y/n start dancing to tinnitus. Even though hyunjin was only admiring y/n dancing.
Y/n caught his eye, hyunjin quickly looking away and facing the mirror. He can't hide it very well can he.
Y/n giggles to herself. While Hyunjin was too embarrassed to even look back at Y/n dancing.
When the song finished, Y/n sits down on the floor. Texting on her phone, Hyunjin jumps ontop of her.
"Ah-! Hyunjin!"
Y/n yelps. Hyunjin back ontop of her, like what had happened last night but this time it was more like a pounce.
"No phone"
Hyunjin grasps her phone from her hands then slides it to the other side of the room. Y/n showing her pouty side of herself when hyunjin wants her attention only on him. Shaking her alive.
"HyunjinnnNnNnN"
Y/n says his name when hyunjin was shaking her. Well she managed to say while he was.
Grasping onto hyunjins shoulders, then flipping him over so his back is on the floor.
"Really hwang hyunjin"
Y/n added playfully. Sitting ontop of him so he couldn't get up from his position. Y/n still is in pain :(.
It's obvious that he needs attention so he's getting his attention. Second thought, y/n isn't his girlfriend YET so still as a band member this is quite embarrassing for them.