I don't deserve your tears

After a while of complaining who started it first, Y/n poked their tounge out at Hyunjin. On the other hand, Hyunjin was acting dramatic and making it a big deal for Chan to handle. When the two stopped talking, Chan lightly pushed them to go to their rooms. Dramatic much. Y/n walked to her room, flicking her hair into Hyunjin's face before they left. Hyunjin looked a bit angry but walked off to his room anyway, looking at Y/ns door before he went inside his room. Chan was relieved that surely things were going to make out after this stupid argument about who started it first and definitely not going to happen again.
It's been quiet since Hyunjin and Y/n had that disagreement and Hyunjin couldn't take being away from Y/n much longer so he decided to trot his way to Y/n's room. Hyunjin knocked on the door and opened it before Y/n could answer it.
"Yeah?" Y/n asks while tilting thier head to the side, waiting for an answer bc they were impatient. Hyunjin looked at them then immediately hugged them in a gesture for saying sorry. Actions speak louder than words right?
"I'm sorry..." Hyunjin spoke in a quite tone while sobbing into Y/n's neck.
"Aww jinnie, there's nothing to cry about. It's just a little disagreement" Y/n assured. Nothing was there to cry about. He was only crying because he though he hurt Y/n's feelings and he couldn't stay away from Y/n for that long. Y/n patted his head and kissed it. Hyunjin didn't mean to kiss them in the dance studio but now it looks like kisses are going to be their new thing from now on.
"I don't deserve your tears"
Y/n held his face and wiped his tears off his cheek. Leaving him to be sobbing in their hands instead of their shoulder. "Your hundreds and thousands of tears is to be kept in your eyes, not on me" Y/n chuckled and took a tissue from the tissue box, whipping his tears and kissing his noes. Why does he have to be so damn cute all the time! Even when crying. When Hyunjin stopped crying, he fell asleep on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n stood there for an hour until they finally realized he's not going to wake ip anytime soon and put him into their bed. Sleepy flour boy. Y/n kissed him goodnight, sitting on the chair beside the bed and sleeping on it instead of the bed.

 Y/n kissed him goodnight, sitting on the chair beside the bed and sleeping on it instead of the bed