False Alarm

Hyunjin let's Y/n sleep for a while. Letting sleep ease the pain a bit more.
Hyunjin walks out the room to the kitchen to fetch some water.
"Is Y/n okay?"
Jeongin asks hyunjin.
"Yeah she's fine, only has some pains in her body"
Hyunjin replies with, knowing he would just ask more.
"From what?"
"Me"
Jeongin covers his mouth. From being shocked or trying not to laugh.
"Well you take care of her then"
Jeongin chuckles then walks away. Letting Hyunjin quickly grab the water and head off.

[With Jeongin and the others]

"GUYS HYUNJIN SAID Y/N HAS PAIN IN HER BODY AND-"
Jeongin rambled on how Hyunjin said he made Y/n's body hurt.
"WHAT?"
Han screamed then ran over to Hyunjins room.

~[Back to normal]~♡

"WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?!"
Han yelled and slamed the door open wide, nearly breaking the door. Seeing Y/n sitting up drinking water.
"Did what?"
Hyunjin asked.
"JEONGIN SAID YOU MADE Y/N'S BODY HURT, HOW"
Han exlaimed loudly, very loud.
"I layed ontop of her but not wanting her to leave me"
Hyunjin ansawers while putting his and on the back of his neck embarrassed.
"Ohh...that's what you did. FALSE ALARM GUYS"
Han shouts then closes the door and leaves.
"What did they think we do?"
Y/n questions, Looking at hyunjin. His ears are red and looks quite, red.
"Ah, don't worry about it"
Hyunjin lays y/n back down onto the bed. Hoping that she'll recover soon because of his weight ontop of her all night.
What members to think they did somthing last night to make y/n have pains in her body, tch.
"I'll have a talk to them alright? You rest some more, it still looks like it hurts"
Hyunjin smiles at her then leaves the room, slaming it.
He sounds mad, not that good.

Y/n sits near the door ear against it, listening to their conversation.
Hyunjin being dramatic, they're all yelling, this is the loudest group in the whole JYP building.
Hearing footsteps walk towards the door, Y/n quickly jumps up and lays on the bed acting like nothing happened.
"You okay?"
Hyunjin asks Y/n.
"I'm fine I think, bit what about you? I heared you from all the way here"
Y/n chuckles then messes his hair up.
"It's nothing"
Hyunjin then lays next to you falling asleep again. Well it's not ontop of Y/n so that's good.