Love Shot

Hyunjin wakes up, not seeing Y/n next to him in bed. He runs out of the room looking for y/n, she's not anywhere.
"Where's y/n?!"
Hyunjin called
"She's gone"
Felix responded. Looking at hyunjin then back at his phone.
"She asked up if we thought you guys had sex and we said yes and then she said she was going to go to the dance practice room."
Seungmin explained to him.
"Dance studio, got it"
After saying that, hyunjin ran to the dance studio, opening the door and seeing Y/n dancing to love shot. Wow he was speechless. Watching Y/n dance was quite the show, the show she put on that was supposed to be private but ended up with hyunjin staring at her. Until it hit the chorus of the dance. Oh my oh my god, Hyunjin was blushing, covering his mouth in disbelieve.

After She finished dancing she spun around breathing heavily

After She finished dancing she spun around breathing heavily. It took her so many attempts to complete the dance with no mistakes. While spinning around in a circle, she finally caught hyunjins eye.
"Hyunjin?"
Y/n called out his name but hyunjin stood there frozen in his place. Still with the same shocked face. He can't belive he just watched all of that happen in front of his eyes.
Hyunjin turned around and ran out of there. Leaving Y/n confused on what happened. Did she do somthing wrong? Why did he run? Y/n questions about hyunjin running off for a reason she couldn't understand.
A while later, Hyunjin comes back to the dance studio, Y/n still there but leaning against the wall on her phone.
Hyunjin came back with water in his hands, taking a few pictures of her before actually walking in the studio.
Handing y/n the water, then leaning against the wall next to her. Staring at her.
"You alright? You ran off without saying anything"
Y/n questions taking a sip of her water. Hyunjin was thinking if he left for a while Y/n would forget about that incident, I guess not.
"Aha...what?"
Hyunjin acting like he didn't know. He was a good actor but this wasn't the best.
Y/n chuckles to herself, she finally understood why he ran away and what he was so shy about. Y/n dancing probably got him off guard and ran away from the crime scene.
What a funny guy he is. Hyunjin.