Grounded :(

While hyunjin and y/n were in the dance practice room, the others all sat in a circle in the living room talking and chatting to one another. Everything is normal until Jisung brings up somthing unintended.
"Don't you think there's somthing going on between hyunjin and
y/n, I mean like don't you see it"
Han is definitely known for his talking and not much of a gossip but there was really somthing the members had notice between them. Always together and everything, there has to be somthing.
Felix gasps when jisung says it all. "NOW YOU SAY IT, there must be somthing!"
Felix exlaimed.
"I mean they are band members"
"It is suspicious" "there must be!"
"Of course there is" "probably"
Things like that has been said around the circle. The conversation that was separated now together but talking about Hyunjin and Y/n.
"Now that we are talking about them...where are they?"
Chan questions about their disappearance.
"Let's go find them"
Changbin cheered then grasping a random members hand and drawing them with him. On a mission to find Hyunjin and Y/n.
Stray kids were going to be stray soon as they split up to find beloved Hyunjin and Y/n to catch them with eachother. Screaming their names and running around the Jyp building up and down, crashing into other groups door a few times trying to find them.
"They're not here!"
Jeongin screamed across the room looking in the janitors closet. Screaming across the room to seungmin. Seungmin was kinda dragged into this 'quest' to find Hyunjin and of course Y/n but he really had nothing to do with breaking into others dorms.
"Has anyone checked the dance studio yet?"
Minho screams out to Felix.
"No I don't think so!"
Felix answers, well screams back at him.
"You idiots! They're probably in there stupid"
Minho runs to the dance studio and slams the door open. Seeking for them when he notices Y/n has been staring at the door since they were shouting.
"You guys are very loud you know, I could hear you talking out us all the way from here"
Y/n sighs then looking back at hyunjin. He didn't even hear anything, was it just hyunjin and his bad hearing? Or was he too focused on Y/n. Hyunjin just shrugs his shoulders in response.
Chan tip-toes over Minhos shoulder to look at them. Still in the same position they were in but he couldn't have known that.
"You two are grounded"