Chapter 1

Kiera and Preparation Dayz

Kiera is the young Alpha of the Silvermoon pack, a pack of werewolves that resides in the Varenthia world.

She is only 18 years old and is known for her intelligence, bravery, and compassion.

Despite her young age, Kiera is already an experienced leader who has been leading her pack since she was 16 years old. She is highly respected by her pack members and is often sought out for advice and guidance.

Kiera has a fierce determination to protect her pack and is always looking for ways to improve their safety and well-being. She is also a strong advocate for peace between different supernatural species and often works to build alliances with other packs and groups. Despite her responsibilities as Alpha, Kiera is still a young woman who enjoys spending time with her friends and family, and has a passion for exploring the world beyond her pack's territory.

As a werewolf, Kiera possesses enhanced strength, speed, and senses, as well as the ability to shift into her wolf form. She is a skilled fighter and often trains with her pack members to hone her abilities. Kiera is also highly intelligent and excels in her studies, which is why she is attending supernatural college in the city.

Kiera was also proud of her pack status as one of the top 50 most powerful werewolf packs in Varenthia. Her pack was known for their fierce loyalty and impressive combat skills.

Kiera herself was a force to be reckoned with, trained in various battle arts and knowledgeable in running her pack's business affairs. Under her leadership, the pack had grown and flourished, with many other packs looking up to them for guidance and protection.

As Kiera and her beta, Gamma, and Delta prepared to start college, they knew that this was an important step for both their personal growth and the future of their pack.

The supernatural College was not only a place to gain knowledge and education but also to make connections with other pack leaders and learn about different aspects of the supernatural world.

Kiera was also on the lookout for her soul mate, as finding one's mate was a crucial part of werewolf culture. She had yet to find the one, but she was hopeful that college would bring new opportunities for love and companionship.

But Kiera was determined to rise above these challenges and prove herself and her pack worthy of their reputation as one of the top 50 most powerful werewolf packs in Varenthia and with the support of her loyal packmates and newfound allies, she was confident that they would emerge victorious.

The college years would be a time of growth, both personally and for the pack as a whole. And Kiera was ready to face whatever challenges and adventures came her way, as she continued to lead her pack with strength and determination.

Kiera, was eager to start her college life along with her beta, gamma, and delta. As they were about to embark on this new chapter of their lives, Kiera reminded them that college was not only important for gaining knowledge but also for making connections with various pack leaders and other species.

Kiera was particularly excited to attend the college's supernatural club fair, where she hoped to find her soul mate. Her mother, who had found her soul mate in college, had instilled in her the belief that finding one's soul mate was a significant and life-changing event.

The city that Kiera ruled over was also bustling with different businesses and activities. The streets were lined with shops selling all sorts of items, from magical herbs to rare artifacts. The city was also home to many werewolf and vampire-owned businesses, ranging from high-end fashion to exclusive nightclubs.