Chapter 7

Pack house and Liam in trouble

The pack house stood tall and majestic, surrounded by lush jungle and greenery. As the sun began to set, the intricate designs on the wooden buildings became even more beautiful, blending in with the natural beauty of the jungle. The pack house was designed to provide both beauty and security, with each building carefully placed in a circular pattern around the central royal house. The circular design added an extra layer of defense, making it almost like a maze for any intruders to navigate through.

The buildings themselves were a mix of traditional and modern architecture, with the traditional wooden designs blending seamlessly with modern amenities. The pack house was a small city cum village, with people going back and forth, doing their everyday work. The entire pack house was bustling with energy and life.

The buildings were equipped with surveillance cameras and guards who secured the parameters, making sure that no intruders would enter unnoticed. The guards were all members of the pack, trained to protect their own. Each building was also surrounded by beautiful gardens, providing a serene and calming atmosphere.

In the middle of the pack house stood the big royal house, simple yet beautiful. It was surrounded by four large trees, with the house built into them, almost like magic. The trees were massive, providing ample shade and shelter to the house. The design of the house was a mix of modern and traditional, with large windows that allowed plenty of light and fresh air to enter.

The inside of the royal house was just as beautiful as the outside. The furniture was made of exquisite wood, with intricate carvings that depicted the history and culture of the pack. The walls were adorned with beautiful paintings and tapestries that told the story of the pack's ancestors. The floors were made of polished wood, reflecting the light and adding to the beauty of the house.

As night fell, the pack house came alive with the sound of music and laughter. The pack members gathered around the central bonfire, sharing stories and enjoying each other's company. The pack house was a symbol of their unity and strength, a place where they could be themselves and feel safe.

Overall, the pack house was a beautiful and well-designed place, providing both beauty and security to the pack. It was a place where they could come together as a community, celebrate their culture and traditions, and protect their own from any danger that may come their way.

As the perimeter of the pack house is divided into three layers in a circular pattern, each layer is carefully guarded by the pack's trained guards. The outermost layer is guarded by the new recruits who have just started their training. They are supervised by senior guards who ensure that they remain alert and vigilant at all times.

The middle layer is guarded by the more experienced guards who have completed their training. They are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorized person enters the pack house. They carry out regular patrols of the surrounding areas and keep an eye out for any suspicious activity.

The innermost layer is the most important one as it surrounds the royal house, which is where the Alpha and her family reside. This layer is guarded by the most skilled and trusted guards who have been with the pack for many years. They are responsible for the safety of the Alpha and her family and are trained to handle any situation that may arise.

The guards are strategically placed at each layer, with some positioned at the entrance and others stationed at key points around the perimeter. They communicate with each other through radios and keep a constant watch on their surroundings.