Chapter 4

Kiera visit to city

Kiera, her beta, Gamma, and delta along with a few of their warriors set off for the city. As they entered the city, they were amazed at the sheer size and variety of species living there. The streets were crowded with humans, werewolves, vampires, and other supernatural creatures. The city was a melting pot of different cultures and races, and Kiera was excited to explore and learn more about them.

As they walked through the city, Kiera and her pack noticed many pack leaders from different territories, each with their own unique emblem on their clothing. They were fascinated to see how each pack operated and how they managed to coexist with other packs in the city. They also observed the different species living together and how they managed to maintain peace despite their differences.

Kiera and her pack visited the local market, where they met many traders selling various items from herbs to magical potions. Kiera was particularly interested in the magical potions and how they were made. She spent a lot of time talking to the traders and learning about their trade.

After exploring the market, Kiera and her pack visited the local college, where they would be studying. The college was a vast building with a beautiful courtyard and a grand entrance. Kiera and her pack were impressed by the architecture and the grandeur of the place.

As they entered the college, Kiera and her pack were welcomed by the dean of the college. He introduced them to their professors and showed them around the campus. Kiera and her pack were excited to start their classes and learn about different subjects ranging from magic to human history.

The beta, Gamma, and delta were thrilled to be starting college with their alpha. They had been eagerly anticipating this day and were nervous about their new environment. They were busy preparing for college, making sure they had all the necessary supplies, including books, bags, and magical artifacts.

Marcus, the beta, was the most organized of the three. He had his schedule planned out to the minute, and he made sure everyone was ready and on time. Aria, the Gamma, was the most enthusiastic of the three. She was excited about meeting new people and making new friends. Liam, the delta, was the most nervous of the three. He was worried about his classes and making a good impression on their professors.

As they prepared for college, they had a few comedic scenes. Marcus had to constantly remind Liam to pack his books, and Aria had to remind everyone to stay focused. They also had a few mishaps, like accidentally using the wrong magical artifact or forgetting to bring an important book.

Overall, Kiera and her pack were excited about their new adventure. They were eager to learn and explore the city, make new friends, and most importantly, find their soulmates. They knew that college was not only about studying but also about making connections and forming alliances with other packs and species. They were ready to take on this new challenge and make their pack proud.