New story

Welcome to my new story hope it will be intresting there are some very nice Ideas and at last a clear plot from starting to end.

There are some things which are clearly different from other stories. So,don't skip through any of it .

The cover which I have used is from my Secret friend ;).

Please don't steal my story and if you want to share the story give them the link to wattpad. Don't just copy paste and say it was written by him or this guy🥲

I have seen people doing this on Facebook and other social platforms.

Yes,I am possessive of my things.
And so is the female alpha in this book. Alpha means possesive strong and i elaborated it.

The male lead or the guy is trying to understand the nature and origin of werewolves and all of supernatural.

The female wolf is dominant and she is the alpha so she may act crude not all girly everytime.

Making decisions right and maintaining order in pack.

She will do anything even other see her a cold or brutal person.

And I have written the book, after seeing some author's book (not criticizing).

Just bored seeing repetitive books where....

She is the first female alpha or kinda making the female alpha pack destroyed and getting into the Male pack being the Luna there or giving up on her title (man seriously).

And so on.....

In this book alpha means respect whether it be female or Male.

Omega is elaborated in short,they are useful just not for fighting.

And I don't remember.

I have said it previously but the book is intresting for me too.

****************************
Important note-:

If you have any trouble about copyright issue then please tell me in the gmail or leave it in the comment here.

I read each and every comment hoping to improve myself.

Vote & Comments are appreciated.

Thank you.