Chapter 2

Ryan and A normal day

A bit about Ryan,

Ryan had always been a bit of a daydreamer, lost in his own thoughts most of the time.
It was no surprise that when he died at the age of 20, he didn't even realize what was happening until it was too late. The next thing he knew, he was waking up in a strange room, surrounded by people he didn't know.

For the first three years of his new life in Varenthia, Ryan was completely oblivious to the fact that he was living in a world of supernatural creatures. He simply assumed that everyone around him was just a little bit strange.

It wasn't until he met his best friend Damien, a vampire who lived next door, that he started to realize that something was different about this world.

Ryan was initially shocked when he realized he had been reincarnated into the world of Varenthia.

Everything was so different from what he was used to in his past life. He had to come to terms with the fact that supernatural creatures were no longer just stories or myths, but a normal part of society.

At first, Ryan was skeptical about his new world. He couldn't believe that vampires, werewolves, and witches existed. However, he soon found out that they were very real, and that they were everywhere.

Ryan's parents, who were doctors, were used to treating both humans and supernatural creatures, so they were able to help him adjust to this new world. They taught him about the different species and their unique characteristics.

Despite his initial shock, Ryan found himself fascinated by this new world. He started reading books about supernatural creatures and watching movies and TV shows that featured them.

He was especially intrigued by the idea of finding his mate, which was something that only happened between two supernatural creatures.

As he learned more about the supernatural world, Ryan realized that it was much more complex than he initially thought.

Each species had their own laws and customs, and there were complex power dynamics between different packs and covens.

Ryan also found himself growing closer to his best friend Damien, who happened to be a vampire. They had always been close, but now they hold a deep connection over their shared love of gaming and their mutual fascination with the supernatural world.

Together, Ryan and Damien would often spend hours discussing the different species and their characteristics.

Damien would tell Ryan stories about his own experiences as a vampire, like how his teeth doesn't hurt himself and Ryan would ask questions and try to understand more about this new world he found himself in.

As he prepared to start college, Ryan was both nervous and excited. He knew that college would be a place where he could meet new people and expand his knowledge of the supernatural world.

However, he also knew that it would be a place where he would have to be careful, as he was still a human in a world full of powerful supernatural creatures.

Ryan and Damien have been friends since they were children, and they've shared countless funny moments over the years.

One particularly memorable moment happened when Ryan was trying to teach Damien how to play a video game.

Ryan had always been a gamer, and he was excited to share his passion with his best friend.

However, Damien was a bit of a novice, and he struggled to keep up with Ryan's expert gameplay.