Chapter I

(Hello everyone sorry for not updating this book, it's just been awhile and I wanted to make sure everyone was pleased so without further a do let's begin the first chapter of ninjago male reader insert.)

(Darkness, sorrow, cold, and pain. That was all that y/n senju could feel as his life less body began to fade as his soul began to fade alongside with his body as images of his father, uncle and niece flashed before him. As he slowly opened his eyes as he saw a blank void as he stood up curiosity getting the best of him as he wandered through the darkness and void.)

(Y/N): Where...am...I?

(???): Relax. Young son of Hashirama senju, you are safe.

(As y/n heard his voice it was low in tone and calm but felt very heavy, as he turned around to see who was talking to him. As y/n senju was in awe knowing who this person was.)

(Y/N): You! You are Hagoromo Otsutsuki!!! The Sage of said paths and the creator of law, order and peace!!

(Hagoromo): *chuckling* Indeed, you know a lot about me young senju. As for why you are here, you have passed in your world.

(The young senju looked sad as he thought about his father, uncle, cousin and allies. But the Sage of six paths said to him.)

(Hagoromo): However, you will be reincarnated into a new world, different to ours but similar in was of ninja and shinobi...do you accept this offer young one?

(The young male then thought it through and with a small smile on his face.)

(Y/N): I accept your offer Hagoromo. I want to continue the legacy of the senju clan and all others who came before me!! It's my ninja way!!

(The Sage of six paths had a smile on his face impressed with the young senju's spirt as chuckled to himself.)

(Hagoromo): Your family members, friends, ancestors, all hokage would be proud of you young one, I will give you some of your family's weapons in this scroll to guid you on your journey in the new world.

(As he finished, Hagoromo summoned a scroll on his back similar to his fathers as he looked behind as well of his new outfit.)

)