Chapter IX

(The morning opens with a bird landing on the Destiny's Bounty as whistling was soon heard. In the gaming area, Kai was about to play his game when the one who was whistling, revealed to be Lloyd comes up behind him.)

(Lloyd): Hey, Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular.

(Kai): Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2. No one beats me on my game.

(Lloyd): Huh. Could be wrong. See ya! *He whistles as he walks away*

(Kai checks the high score on his game and finds the Black Ninja's profile on the scores: 9370, 7277, 5759, 4209, and 3224.)

(Kai): *enraged* Huh? Cole!

(In the kitchen, Cole is preparing dinner.)

(Cole): Mm-mm! Violet Berry Soup, my culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly. . . *He tries a bit, but screams from the taste*

(Lloyd): *From outside* By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole! *He leaves*

(Cole): *Spits out the taste; furious* Jay!

(On the upper deck, Jay has kendo gear on as he prepares for his routine with a sparring bot.)

(Jay): *gets out his nunchucks* Let's ease our way into this. How about level 2, shall we?

(He turns the sparring bot on, but it soon comes up to level 9.)

(Lloyd): *Whistles* Hey, Jay. I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro. *He once again whistles as he leaves*

(Jay): Wait! What? *He tries to turn the sparring bot off, but it laughs as it starts hitting him* No! NO!! ZANE!!!!

(Further up, Zane, in his pajamas is about to hang his laundry as Lloyd came up to him, whistling.)

(Zane): Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?

(Lloyd): Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites. *He searches the laundry and finds it* Here it is. Thanks. *Leaves*

(Confused, Zane gets out one of his ninja suits and discovers it is now pink and gets angry. Down below, the ninja are arguing with their accusers.)

(Kai): *to Cole* You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!

(Cole): *to Jay* Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!

(Jay): *to Zane* It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!

(Zane): *to Kai* How am I supposed to strike fear in this?! *He shows Kai his ruined ninja suit* It's pink!

(Master Wu and Y/N enter as the ninja argue with each other before opening the bathroom door, where Lloyd was hiding and he laughs evilly. The ninja soon find some spices that he used to ruin Cole's soup, some tools he used to damage Jay's robot and the detergent he used to ruin Zane's ninja suits.)

(Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane): *gasping* You did this?!

Cole: Boys, I get first dibs on. . . *He goes up to Lloyd to punish him*

(Wu): *stopping Cole* No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?

(Cole): Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame.

(Jay): Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose? *looks at Y/N* What about you Y/N? Aren't you just as upset as us, what stuff of yours did he mess with?