Chapter V

(Wu): *prologue* Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all: Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja to collect them first. As well as help from a fifth.

(Y/N): *prologue* That fifth was me, I was reincarnated into this world after my passing in my realm the sage of six paths Hagoromo gave me a second chance in the world of ninjago. He passed down the artifacts of my family down to me, my arrival to this world was meet with sensei Wu and his four ninja, along the way I came across Korashi: commander of the skulkin army. After his defeat and fall of the skulkin army as well of the disappearance of lord garmadon, since then I have been able to hone my edge on spinjitzu and training for if they are to return for revenge.

(As the young senju was walking up to the monastery of spinjitzu as y/n then knocked on the monastery doors. As he was greeted by sensei Wu as he bowed in honor seeing him.)

(Wu): Greetings Y/N how have you been.

(Y/N): *bowing* Greetings sensei Wu, I have been training on my spinjitzu and element style moves to be ready for the next threat. How are the others been doing on their training?

(Before Wu could respond he was interrupted from Kai and the others coming from the other room.)

(Kai): Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?

(Cole): Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team.

(Wu and y/n go to the training compound and finds that none of the ninja are training there.)

(Jay): Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it.

(Wu and y/n goes to look for them in a different room and finds them playing video games.)

(Jay): Fantastic, I'm out of lives!

(Zane): But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!

(Cole): Okay, now!

(As the ninja continue with their game, Wu unplugs the television. As y/n had a sweat drop on head.)

(Ninja): Aw...

(Cole): Aw, man!

(Jay): What? What happened?

(Cole): It took us three hours to get there!

(Jay): Why would you do that? Why?

(Wu): Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu.

(Zane): But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace.

(Jay): Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save, there's nothing to do.

(Cole): We can train tomorrow.

(Wu): Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today.

(Cole): Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case...

(Wu kicks the pizza slice off his hand.)

(Cole): Ow!

(Wu): No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train

(Kai): Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane.

(Wu): Oh. You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold.