Chapter VI

(It has been a few days since the ninja have dealt with the awakening of the serpentine in jamanakai village due to Lloyd garmadon. Since then the ninja have stopped the hypnobrai and stolen their staff the ninja have learned about the legend of the green ninja and unlocking their true potential. As sensei Wu was meditating when he heard them arguing.)

(Kai): My turn! Uh, it's my turn!

(Cole): Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

(Jay): Yeah? How about a little of this?

(Kai): Monkey paw to the head!

(Cole): Ninja, roll!

(Wu goes to the video game room only to find that none of the ninja are there.)

(Jay): Dragon punch!

(Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane is meditating.)

(Kai): Ninjago!

(Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.)

(Jay): Hey! Huh?

(He steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test.)

(Cole): Hey! What?

(Zane): Ninjago! (His Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip.)

(Kai): Woah, oof.

(Kai, Jay and Cole regroup.)

(Kai): This roof isn't big enough for the four of us.

(Cole): Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him.

(Jay): It's like he's in his own world. *Raising his voice* I BET HE CAN'T EVEN HEAR US!

(Wu approaches the three disturbed ninja. As y/n entered the monastery to see them arguing.)

(Kai): Sensei, Zane's... weird.

(Wu): What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?

(Cole): No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.

(Cole's flashback shows Zane entering the bathroom despite Cole doing some private business.)

(Cole): *Embarrassed* Do you mind?!

(Jay's flashback shows him, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic movie.)

(Man): *On TV* Goodbye, my darling.

(Zane starts laughing. Jay and Nya look angry.)

(Kai's flashback shows him going to the fridge, but he finds Zane inside.)

(Kai): Ahh! Holy bologna!

(Zane):  I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?

(As the flashbacks end, y/n approaches the ninja to hear their conversation.)

(Kai): We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just... *Sighs*a little off sometimes.

(Wu): Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know.

(Y/N): If my father was here he would understand you sensei.

(This caught the ninja attention, as they wondered what his father's brother was like or who he was.)

(Kai): Your father had a brother?

(Jay): What was he like?

(Cole): Was he as much of a warrior like your father?