Chapter II

(It has been a few hours since y/n senju arrived to the world of ninjago. His reincarnation to this new world was a second chance at life and since his arrival he has seen the good and evil this world has to offer, as he meet the man of the first spinjitzu master, Sensei Wu and along with a blacksmith named Kai who's sister was stolen by Garmadon's skeleton army. With Sensei Wu now taking Kai under his wing to train to teach Kai spinjitzu to save his sister and defeat lord Garmodon.)

(As Kai began to climb a mountain to reach the spot they were going to learn spinjitzu, as Kai was struggling to climb up the mountain, y/n was easily able to run up the rocky terrain as Kai couldn't believe what he was seeing as they finally reached the top, as at the end was a monastery.)

(Kai): How long is this training going to be? Aren't we a little bit of a rush since they have the map?

(Wu): Patience.

(As Sensei Wu opened the two giant doors to the monastery it revealed inside to be a empty courtyard.)

(Wu): You both will be ready when you are ready. Not a minute sooner.

(Kai): A monastery? You expect me learn to fight in a place of peace?

(Wu): Not fight, train. To become a true ninja first you must be able to see what others do not.

(Kai): But there is nothing here.

(As he finished, Sensei Wu moved the small dragon in the middle up to reveal a red button. Upon pressing it the sounds of gears and pistons could be heard, as all kinds of training equipment popped up from the ground as y/n was impressed as this monastery had more to then meets the eye.)

(Y/N): You were saying, Kai.

(Kai): Whoa! Is this going to teach me how to do that cool move?

(As Kai hopped on one of the training poles, it suddenly begins to sink down.)

(Wu): Oh, dear.

(Afterwards, Kai was sent flying into the air hitting the dragon statue and falling on the ground. As y/n had a sweat drop of his face as he watched Kai fall back to the ground.)

(Y/N): Very ninja like Kai...

(Kai): Knock it off, y/n.

(Wu): Now for the both of you, complete the training course before I finish my tea. Then we will see if you both are ready. *as he finished talking, he then poured himself a cup of tea drinking the entire cup.* Today you both failed. Tomorrow you both will try again.

(Kai): Failed?! But I didn't even start to-

(Y/N): I don't mean to be rude Sensei, but-

(Wu): Patience. *as he closed the doors to the monastery*

(For the next couple of days, Kai and y/n begin to train. As y/n was able to pass it with ease once he got the pattern down as he then sat down with Wu, watching kai fail over and over again.)

(Wu): Fail. Fail. Oh, fail! Oh, so fail! And...fail.

(Y/N):*holding back the urge to laugh and sarcastically says* You almost got it Kai, just don't get bounced around like a pinball.

(Kai): Very funny, y/n!!!

(As the day came as Kai trained once again. As he was able to get the pattern down like y/n mentioned, but just before Wu could drink his tea Kai threw the wooden sword knocking it out of his hands to stall him. Once he poured himself another cup he noticed Kai was nowhere to be seen.)

(Kai): *holding a cup of sugar cubes* Was that one sugar...or two?

(Wu was impressed and walked back into the monastery as Kai asked wu.)