Chapter IV

(After the four ninja and the young senju were on the journey to collect the four golden weapons. They were able to secure the shurikens of ice and the nunchucks of lightning, with only the sword of fire left the ninja decided to take a rest before collecting the final golden weapon. However Kai spotted his sister Nya, rushing in to save her he realized it was a trap by lord Garmadon and Korashi to steal the sword of fire and capture the other ninja and steal the other golden weapons. Realizing the danger to what would happen if Garmadon collected all four sensei Wu sacrificed himself to take the sword to the underworld. As the young senju fought with his might against the fearsome Korashi, he fell and was taken prisoner in the underworld.)

(As Kai and Nya are forced to deal with the Fire Dragon by themselves. Meanwhile, Cole, Zane and Jay are still in the Forest of Tranquility, tied up and hung on a tree by the Skulkin.)

(Samukai): To the Fire Temple!

(Skulkin): Yeah!

(Garmadon): *In shadow form.* My brother has taken the Sword of Fire to the Underworld. Hurry! Return home and unite the weapons before it's too late!

(Samukai): Uh... change of plans. To the Underworld!

(During the Skulkin's celebration, Nuckal's sword gets replaced by a stick.)

(Kruncha): What happened to your weapon?

(Nuckal): Uh...I don't know?

(Nuckal throws the stick away. The Skulkin depart to the Underworld. As Cole, Jay and Zane are watching them escape.)

(Cole): *Coughs* Great. Now what?

Jay: *Revealing Nuckal's stolen sword* Now, we get outta here.

(Cole): Uh, Jay. Before you do that, you might wanna... (Jay cuts the rope, sending the three ninja to the floor.) ...warn us.

(Zane): Let's go!

(The ninja pursue to follow the Skulkin army as they driving at high speeds through the forest. As Samukai was on the giant skull monster truck.)

(Samukai): Faster! We need to go faster to cross over to the Underworld!

(As some vehicles cross over to the Underworld, the three ninja catch up to them. As they only had a one chance at catching up to them.)

(Cole:) There they are!

(The ninja finally get to their vehicles. Closing in and focusing on Samukai and the skull monster truck.)

(Samukai): More speed! We'll never get home at this rate.

(As the driver of the skull truck hits the gas and moves the shifter towards, the speedometer almost reaches red. However the skull truck suddenly loses acceleration.)

(Samukai): Uh... what's wrong?

(As Samukai turns around to see why they are losing speed. Cole is shown to be pulling the chain off the vehicle. Zane gets on the vehicle and knocks off two warriors. Jay knocks off the remaining two warriors.)

(Samukai): Get them!

(Jay): Ninja, go! *Uses Spinjitzu to knock off the warriors attempting to eliminate the ninja*

(Jay attempts to punch the padlock that secures the Golden Weapons, but nothing happens and feels pain from the impact.)

(Jay): *Groans* Okay... that's why they make keys.

(As Cole tries to knock off Kruncha and Nuckal with his scythe.)

(Jay): Hey, Cole... (Cole accidentally hits Jay's throat with his scythe, causing the latter to lose his voice. Cole knocks off Kruncha and Nuckal in the process.)