Chapter XIII

(We start out at a pyramid, where the Serpentine are looking for the second Fangblade. Pythor suddenly stop slithering, which causes Skales to bump into him.)

(Skales): Ugh. Why musssst we sssstop if the next Fangblade is just ahead of ussss?

(Pythor): *Uses his Staff to crumble the floor beneath them* What good is unlocking the Great Devourer with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy!

(Skales): Bring the boy!

(Two Serpentine free Lloyd from his chain. As Ouro was slowly walking behind him. His rattlesnake bead bracelets rattling with each step.)

(Lloyd): Oh, you're letting me go?

(Pythor): Heh, only to fetch, my dear boy. Do step lightly. *Pythor leads him to the ledge*

(Lloyd almost falls, making him scream. As Ouro watched from the back. With a look of disinterest.)

(Pythor): Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go.

(As Lloyd began to continue forward, the floor began to crumble down. As he avoided the falling floor, spikes from the ceiling began to slowly fall down, almost crushing him. Only for him to step on a pressure plate, causing a barrage of arrows to shoot at him, as he managed to dodge them all, only for a cave in to almost crush him, narrowly escaping it. He looks at the pedistal, only for it to be empty.)

(Lloyd): *Echos* It's gone!

(Pythor): It's gone!?

(Skales): Where issss it?

(Lloyd): Do I still get to be freed?

(Pythor): No!

(Lloyd): Ugh!

(Ouro): *Rolling his eyes* I'll go retrieve him. I've still got one more thing to do before my use for him is done.

(As Ouro then began to wall run to avoid the pitfalls. He then got to the blocked off entrance, for him to spit a venom on the rubble debris, causing it to crumble apart. Letting him grab Lloyd, as he looked at the others.)

(Ouro): Let's go.

(At the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja are trying to figure out how to stop Pythor from unleashing the Devourer while examining a Fangblade hologram.)

(Nya): They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so they question remains: how are we gonna find them first?

(Jay): I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?

(Kai): We're over that. Can we move on?

(Jay): *Speaks Gibberish* Someone's a little hot under the collar.

(Zane): It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay.

(Kai): Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either. Neither has Y/N.

(Cole): I got it!

(Kai): You've unlocked it? Oh, why am I the only one!?

(Cole): No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it. *He goes to get the picture*

(Kai): Oh, haha, is that it? Heh. Good.

(As Y/N then patted his shoulder softly to comfort him.)

(Cole): I got it! *He shows them the Blade Cup from his photo album*