Chapter X

(Skales and Pythor are shown in the desert, digging. For something, as unbeknownst to them, a shadowy figure was shown walking to there location. Slightly smirking and chuckling in a dark way.)

(Skales): We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust.

(Pythor): Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it.

(Skales): Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate.

(Pythor): I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer.

(Skales): You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another.

(Pythor): *He finds a dial and laughs* Skales, I believe we've found it. *He turns the dial and the City emerges from the buried sand* I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros.

(???): So, it looks like someone else has found the City of Ouroboros. I'll be surprised. I never thought I'd live to see this day. You sure did save me the hassle and work trying to find this place.

(Pythor and Skales are surprised to hear this unknown voice. As they turned around, they saw a half man/half serpentine, wearing a purple cloak with serpentine hieroglyphs on it, on the back was a red kanji symbol which translated out to "Naga". His skin consisted of a dark grey with slight hints of scales, as his mouth had a set of large sharp fangs, sapphire blue eyes that were elliptical resembling that of a venomous snake. His arms consisted of red, black and yellow scales, representing a coral snake. Finally, on his feet he was wearing old ninja sandals, along with rattlesnake bead bracelets, two silver snake chakrams with handles in the middle, clipped to his belt. Charcoal color tribal warrior pants, and dark brownish/black long hair, which went past his shoulders.)

(Skales): Who are you? Did the ninja send you after us?

(???): No, they didn't. I've heard someone released most of the serpentine. Until, you released the other two. *looks at Pythor* Isn't that right? Anacondrai? Im surprised there is still one of you left. No matter, I suppose you're head in command? I've always looked up to you snakes.

(Pythor): Indeed I am, so you've heard about these pesky ninja that have been halting our plans? If so, what could you offer us that we could use to best these ninja?

(???): I have strength with enough power to wipe them out completely. Along with many dark arts. However, since I have just escaped from my eternal imprisonment. I am still weak, but I assure you, not even the ninja have any chance of beating me even in my weakened state. So what do you say...fellow serpentine? I scratch your back and you scratch mine.*offers his hand to Pythor*

(Pythor): Deal. *shakes his hand* and what could you possibly need?

(???): There is a certain one of them destined to be the strongest. And I want him under my control, because once I have him under my control...no one can stop me, as for my name. It's Ouro...lord Ouro.

(The Destiny's Bounty passes a mountain as the Postman, on a bicycle with improvised wings emerges above from the clouds, holding a parcel.)

(Postman): Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!

(Meanwhile inside the bounty)

(Lloyd): First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him.