7💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Italic will be author pov.and some of the part is flashback that hobi remembering, but he was telling enwoo in another way (17+ )

(so back to flashback )

like that i was married with a cold hearted business, KIM TAEHYUNG.
first week of married life was okay, he was minding his own business, i just stay the house and doing housework. but after the week one day tae come home with a boy, i don't question him because our marrige was kinda forceful, so idk anything about him.
at first i thought it was his bf but no it was his toy!. he can play with.he was a Playboy. and just like that everyday different boys and girls. but still i didn't questioning him. because i don't have the right. but surprisingly one day he came alone in late night. he was drunk too
but i kept silent,  because iam sacred. we both are only live in the huge mansion, and he was cold amd scary. suddenly  he enter the room and lock the door.  an ugly smrik pasted on his face.

tae? what are you doing?

huh? iam getting to showers,

o... okay,

before i can process anything he pick me up and get in the bathroom.and he started to kiss my lips harshly, like a hungry beast.

tae.... mmmphhh, wtf are you doing,

iam showering, no... we are,

no stop this. let me out.

omg hobi, you're rejecting your husband order?

idc if you're my husband or not, now let me go.

before i complete my sentence he rip my shirt with my shorts too, and started to kiss me, and suck my neck and bite my colloerbons,

tae.... mmmphh.... st.... op
....

just shut up bitch, just give you're husband what he want, i want pleasure.... just give to me.
i wait  whole week for this moment,  but you just ignore me,now i lost my patience,..... mhh...

tae.... i..... mmmphhh.. don't...... love........ mphhhh..... you!!!

(tae stop kiss hobi and look at his face to explain what he mean, )

i.. i love someone... iam sorry.

but he look more scary now, he didn't hear what i said, but.....

sorry don't change anything bab, and i don't care about your past you slut. now shut up or else your punishment will be worse.

( and like that tae rip his cloth and rip hobi underwear too.and put hobi legs on his hips and hobi hands on his neck. before hobi can protest anything tae slammed his dick in side him. with raw, no condom, no lube, no prep, no floorplay, and started to slam his dick inside of him. with out taking a minutes he started to thrusht faster. he was enjoying the tightness, but he didn't notice hobi was crying and begging for his mercy, like that he chase his own orgasam. he make thrusht deepen with fasten. within 5 more thrusht he came inside him. fulling his seeds inside hobi. cum dripping out from hobis rim.

tae clean himself and left hobi alone in the bathroom, unconsciously.

after the day..tae become a monster, everyday he fuck hobi without his permission . leaving him behind a mess. whenever hobi try against his will tae will beat him badly . he was prison in the mansion.
no phone, no tv, only thing hobi have to do that House work. clean the House, make food for both of them. he can't even walk outside of the mansion. two guards are their for watching him. and tae secretly put cctv on every corner of the  damn mansion. if he try to walk outside of the mansion or talking or asking help to someone his punishment were hell for him.

his parent's never call him after his marrige, and tae parents only call him asking about grandchild,. everything was a big mess for him until one day hobi faints in the garden.

guards took  him hospital and the result was... like expected he was pregnant with 3 weeks.

hobi feel his whole life turn into ashes. he feel numb.

hobi pov.

idk what to do, how can i tell about this to tae?
did he accept the baby? or he try to kill the innocent soul? but i need to tell him.

(at night.)

i see tae enter the room with same cold face. i can smell the cheap alcohols with women perfume. i don't mind it.   i started to walk towards him,

tae....

mmm?

i.... i.... mmm.... i

you bitch don't waste my time if you wanted to tell me anything tell me now,

iam pregnant.

abort it.

what? why? its our child.

what is our? you're a slut who know that bitch was mine or (before he complete his sentence hobi slapped him )

enough you MF, iam done with you,

ohh the slut is so furious now,  ( before hobi can run, tae slammed his body against at the wall,and within second he undress both of them)

how...( thrust ) dare..... (thrust) you....

tae.... please... iam preg.... ahhh...... tae.....

few more minutes bitch..... ahh., mmmmphh.

......

after he cum inside hobi, he left him alone again.

****†******†***-*‡-**

(time skip, hobi was 8 month pregnant )

how.... (thrust ) many.... (thrust ) times i told (thrust ) you.... abort (thrust ) this bitch, (thrust ) now bare..... (thrust ) pain.... slut.

tae... stop... my..... baby ( crying )

you... (thrust) never...... listen (thrust ) to me,

and like that he cum inside him 4 th time. he satisfied with him self so he left the room.3 hour of torchering end.

during 8 months not easy for hobi. Every tae fuck him without any mercy, and after that he left the room without checking on hobi. Most of the time hobi will faint during the hard sex.
Hobi got only safe when tae went to business trip. But after he comeback it was hell for hobi. He fuck him whole day, in different position and different place
. kitchen, bathroom, garden, dining room, like every corner of the mansion.until he faints. But tae never care about that. Sometimes he use vibrater, anal balls, without hobi pleads. He only want  to satisfy his inner demon.
Hobi don't know how he survive this whole 8 months. He only live for his baby, his only hope. He love his baby with his whole heart, even though it was tae child too. He will protect the baby at any coast.

*******+±******-----†***

hobi pov

why my life like this? what i did? why god is punishing me like this? i miss my kookie, jin hyung....

(present )(enwoo and hobi )

jin?

yea he was brother of kookie, jeon seokjin, after married with namjoon the name change automatically.

that mean..... wait.... so he know your past?how you met him after your marrige with kim? wait...

yes,...i..

mm wait a damn minute..... soo

ya you little brat let me complete my story,

ohh sorry, continue.

( sorry for late updation, and sorry for lame chapter.  actually i forget that i  am writer untill i get a notification of someone like this story 😑. iam too busy on reading other stories 😌.  i like reading story more than writing. thats it 😅. )