11💖💖💖

( the next day)

namjoon pov.

we were at the restaurant and they look tensed, maybe me too. i was ordering food when i look at and see hobi look at surrounding like an awe.
why he look stunned and  surprise? it was our famous restaurant right?  he never came here at once? and tae was lost in his own world?
idk but i feel they are hiding something from me?
iam not sure tho, maybe iam thinking too much? whatever, now lets eat something iam starving to death,

(while eating )

hobi?

yea?

hope you don't mind but why you're looking the restaurant like you first time watching this restaurant?, it was our largest and famous restaurant but i know tae will take you here sometimes right?

ahhmmn i....

(V) yea hyung, but he always get shy when he was out.

(rm) ohh okay,by the by now lets come to main topic

(v) yea, okay

rm)  tae idk you remembered or not, but you know about the family property right?

(v) yes hyung.

(rm) now appa is ready to handle the documents to you.

(v) ohhh... so....

(rm) yea, but appa have one condition,

*silent

he want you to have a happy family. like he know the past but he want you to be happy and have a great future. and hobi was the right person for you. don't lost the diamond.

(v) I know hyung.

(rm) hmm, then next day we have a meeting in our head company, only us, you me and appa, hobi you need to rest, i know you're date is soon so take care of you're self.

(h) i will hyung.

(rm) then call it off.

(v) then lets go sunshine,

(rm) then you guyz  can go back,

(v) you are not coming...?

(rm) i need to stay with appa, you guyz can have fun,

(v) yae hyung.

.

.

.

( time skip,at home )

(v) yeaa...... finally iam so happy...

hmm

are you not happy?

for what?

like you get you're freedom,

finally hobi lost his patients,

for the god sake tae, you don't know nothing about me, like you know i was prison in my own house for past 10 years, and you know i don't have any friends other than my kookie, i have no family.... no friends..... no one.and my husband you!.... you treat me like a shit, a toy that you can play as much you want, no compain no feeling, and the only thing you gave me was pain and regret as same as my parents, i wish i never born. now after this fucking divorce where i go?

but i will give you the money...

for god sake what i  will do with that. having a child with no one beside,

i....

there is no need to be sympathy for me, leave it. you get you're damn money right, now leave it.leave me alone..!!!!!!iam used to this fucking life.

( suddenly the door open and namjoon enter the room  with a poker face and clenching hands. Vhope got shocked )

(v) hyung when did you come?

(rm) when he yell.

(h) hyung its nothing like that

(rm) like what? are you guyz making fool of me?

(h) no hyung, we will explain.

(rm ) tae i thought you change but nothing changed right?

(v) hyung trust me its just we have a small fight.

(rm ) hobi their no need to lie to me, and....

( suddenly hobi got the pregrency pain, he yelp in pain, namjoon run towards him  and they take him hospital )

(the next morning )

hoseok pov

when i wake up  i was in a hospital and my belly was flat, wait where is my baby? what happend to me? i started cry but suddenly someone hold my hand...

hyung?* shocked

Don't cry bun,

Jin hyung? ¿

calm down hobi, the baby is fine, but he was underweight so the nurses took him,he will be here soon.

i....

i know you're confused i will explain it later, now clam down.and take a nap.

but hyung... how?

didn't i told you shut up, now take rest. i will handle this matter, and you're not alone,

okay.

..

( iam really really sorry for not updating the chapters. lately i am emotionally down so i can't focus on stories. i hope everything will be fine soon. once again i am really sorry for a short chapter  and a lame one )