15🧡🧡🧡

(week passés like normally....)

on the weekend hobi and enwii are staying at namjin house, jin, hobi are cooking something for dinner and joon and enwoo choosing movie to watch after dinner, they were arranging the seat's and enwii sat on joonie lap with a big sigh,

what happend baby... everything is alright?

yeaa...

enwii... you know that i w__

okay okay stop lecturing... i am curious.

of what?

don't tell me you're just curious about po*n

omg joonie shut up if eomma or jinnie hear this you will be dead?

ehh? whats the problem? this generation kids are great...

too great to be normal.

hmm thats true, anyway its not por* then what caught my little enwii eyes?

its love!

oh don't tell me you proposed jimin. and he reject you and you want revenge or something.

ohh joonie stop reading ff, you're imagination is High, just wake up to reality. and no, i didn't propose him yet, maybe soon. anyway its not about me?

then?

about you and jinnie.

me and jinnie?

hmm, like how you first meet, who fell first, first impression? who proposed first?

don't expect too mucb drama, it was simple yet complicated.let me tell you simple way.

iam free and i have nothing to do.

hmm, should we wait for them?

na, let then cook, you can say.

i will say but one question, out of nowhere why  do you ask about our love story, like you never asked. its first time.

idk like... now i wanted to know, that's it, now don't lie tell me the story, popcorn is ready...

ok

( flashback, joon pov )

i was a ceo in my Father company Europe, like  in the watpaddd... cold and boring ceo, expect one day our company client arrange a dinner at seokjin restaurant . it was high class though but simple and beautifully. like first impression was his cooking skills, the first spoon if soup i take to my mouth i feel like  home, idk why i remember my mother, it bring me tears of happiness and make me realise how much I miss my home and mom.
after the meeting end i decided to say thankz so sheff, that the first time i met  my love, in white dress he look like an angel. his lips eyes sholder... ohh god i fell for him harder. he was talking with his friends suddenly he noticed me and bow. you know what that smile... its kill me.... idk what to say , for the first time in my life i got nervous and i feel like iam going to faint soon.

( jin) hi sir? is anything you need sir?

(joon) ahh.. i.. hmm aa.

(jin)? are you okay sir? you don't like my cooking? is their any problem?

(joon) no, its you're eo beautiful.

(jin) what * blushing

(joon) shit..  iam sorry  i mean you're cooking... It was great, i Reallly like it.