16🧡🧡🧡

time skip.

( enwoo and jimin)

so tell me sir would you help me?

enwii i think its petty complicated... you know? and its not we can discussed... i think you should talk to you'r eomma... let him know what going with you'r little brain.

mr. park iam not  disrespect you, but please i don't want to talk about this to eomma, he already have enough shit with his life in the past, i don't want to repeat that. and please if you can't help me then keep it secret, don't tell anyone...

aigoo enwii i won't tell anyone and you trust me rigt?

yes, teacher park that why i ask you help, i only trust you other than my parent's.

parents?

namjoonie, jinne, eomma.

ohh Okay...

so now what? are you gonna help me to find kookie uncle.

ofcourse yes, bcz i can't say no to you, but i think you're eomma was hiding something too... like...

idk.. i will tell you if i get any clues from them at the meantime please try to find uncle.

yea, but one question?

shoot,

why you need him, you're uncle?

bcz i feel guilty and i know my eomma feel the same maybe that's why he don't think about a second marriage or happy family.

but you both are happy right?

i know my eomma had me and that's enough for him, but i know deep down he was craving for true love, someone to hold him when he is down ... you know.

hmm so what's your plan?

hmm it's bcz of my grandparents my eomma and kookie uncle and jinnie get this much trouble in the past, so i want make the future bright  for them... if kookie uncle was found then i will make them marry with each other.

what?!...

are you okay teacher park? what happend?

i.... i... iam okay iam just... nevermind..

yae.. its my plan idk it will work out or not, but i will try my best.

but what if hoseok doesn't agree with this marriage?

are you doubting on me sir? if i plan something i will make it happend know matter what, i will take any risk for that. i know my eomma, he deserve better...

then what about you're appa? kim _

don't do you dare to say his name. i hate him... i hate him so much more than i hate English.

really but.. what if

mr. park i ask you for a help but if you can't do then leave it, don't ask me question like a detective...

oops sorry enwii... i won't ask anymore question, but with the information you gave me i will try

thank you teacher park..

its okay... but now you need to focus on the final exam...   I Will handle this matter,  if you get 100 % in maths.

thats hard but i will do it, for me for my eomma

hmm, then lets go,  the lunch break is over..

yae... bye teacher park

bye enwiii...