31🥲

(The next day, at night )

Enwii  was with namjin House   bcz he need to spend some time with his little sister ( he assume )  who is in jin cute belly. He talk with her for hours saying his mistakes.... Dad jokes and about crushes like everything come to his mind,and  jin was enjoying... Meanwhile namjoon was busy with some work. So the meantime hobi invite jimin for a late night dinner,. Because he need to inform about taehyung unexpected visit..but missing his lover the whole day.... And worrying for their future  make him horny and ended up wrecked by jimin.

(J)baby... Why are you so horny today? Do you watch porn or something

(H) yaa.. Iam decent...

(J) really... Then why you kiss me when you saw me first now

(H) ohh god.... I can't kiss my boyfriend at all... I feel offended

(J) yehh that's not i mean,  you always  too shy or avoid my touch's at first, now you just kiss me without i do anything. Thats why..

(H) nothing.. Iam just in the mood.

(J) baby... Is there anything going on you're mind. You know, you can tell me anything right? Iam you'r boyfriend after all

(H) i know jimin.... Its just....* i don't know how to tell him..... Like what if he become distant or lose intrest in me.

(J) hobi You'r thinking too much, you'r little head gonna explode

(H) how do you know...

(J) baby you're an over thinker. I know you very well
*suddenly hobi hug jimin tightly, put his head on jimin chest and started to sob silently

(H) i.... Iam ... Scared

(J) baby... What happend, don't make mr scare... Why are you crying, what happend... Tell me please... You know i love you right...

(H)i know.... I just need some time please, i will tell you later.. Now just let sleep like this

(J) okay.... But you need to tell me sooner okay.

(H) okay.

((* the night they slept like that.))

Jimin pov

I know hobi what make you sacred... I know... But i can't tell you everything, in the end idk whe make it together. I can't face the reality of our future.... I will die one day.... But iam damn sure before my death i will mr. Kim taehyung.... And i promise he never gonna touch you again with his uncouth hands. He deserve hell. But before that i need to find someone...... Jungkook... Jeon jungkook, also know as  *JK in the underworld.....The  most wanted criminal in America,.also righthand of mafia leader jungjo. The godfather of underworld. And the surprising thing was  they are mr. Kim taehyung enemy's from the start. Taehyung was also strong, they often fight.... It was never ending saga..... Now taehyung was here.... Before he take hobi and enwii i need to find jk. They need him.... Only he can help them.... After i gone.
Enwii need a father.... He like jk.... And he was first love of hobi... Jin hyung brother....
I hope everything end well.
But iam gonna miss my baby ...
I don't know why it hurts this badly....
After that i slept with a sad smile..

( morning )

Jimin leaves in the morning... And hobi get ready for his job, jin drop enwii in his school.

Hobi  get in the shop.... But.... All the seats are empty. Unlike other time the cafes was filled with college students and couples. Now all seats are empty.

Hobi pov

I was shocked to see the cafe like that... But my thoughts cut of by the arrogant min yoongi.