30🧡🧡🧡

(after the party everyone left expect vhope and namjin. enwoo  and hobi was deep sleep in namjin room. )

( j) should i wake hobi?

( n) no need jagiyaa, let him sleep, he is working from morning and he was tired by all this.

(j) but...

(n) i know tae is still here, but  don't wake him, let him rest...  now i wanted to talk with my brother alone.

(j) you'r not alone, iam also coming with you.

( n) no jin.... you can go and sleep. you need rest also our baby..

( j) namjoona iam not gonna sleep untill i know why tae is here..

( n) but jagiyaa...

(j) no. now lets go meet him....

( n) okay.

(namjin  and tae sat in the dining room.)

( N) so tae..... its been long, should i call you mr. kim.. or

(v) no hyung tae is enough. and once agin congrates  both of you

(j) thank you taehyung.

( v) you can also call me tae or v

( n) okay don't waste anytime tae, straight to the point. why are you here? now?

( v ) isn't that funny hyung, iam coming back from 6 year's, this is how you treat you're own brother... last time i see you were kind.

( n ) that's a long  ago tae, and i don't have time to play round.. now tell me why?

(v ) hyung seriously? don't do you miss me... even once... iam hurt hyung * fake pout

(n) * lost his patience.. KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!

( v) hyung... shh.... enwii is sleeping.. do you wanna wake him up?

( j) tae.... plz stop this drama... what do you want.

(v)  why everyone is thinking i want something from them... i just wanna meet my only hyung and his husband who is gonna  be parents soon . iam sure iam gonna be the best uncle for him/ her in the future.

(n)  * scoffs. you were never a good husband or a father, how you gonna be a good uncle

(v) hyung that's hurt yk.... i know i did great mistake in my past now i changed.. Everyone need a second chance right.... right jin hyung.

(j)... i.... idk...

(v) hyung trust me. ... i regret what i did in my past.

(n ) do we look stupid to you tae... cut the crap... tell me what do you want.

( v) fine fine. i want my family back.

(n) you'r family? do you know what are you speaking.... huh...you'r joking rigt?

( v) hyung iam not joking. and yes... i want hobi and my child back.

( n) no.

(v) hyung do you think I will back off like this.and iam  not asking for you're permission. He is my husband and enwii is my child. I will take them with me, no matters what happend. I don't care... If anyone try to against me.. Lets see whats gonna happen.

( n) tae.. iam warning you.... back off. You divorce him before enwii was born so you have no right towards them

(v) what if i say no * smrik.  i want them, that's final