23,💙💙💙

(present )

hobi pov

i  can't belive myself.... how much its hurt him... i know how it feels when someone who is really close to get hurt.... but for him.... she is not anymore.... idk how he manage all this pain with this beautiful smile...
idk  what iam feeling now... but... i feel like... he need me... that all i thought before hugging him tightly... and let him cry on my sholder..

" jiminaa... plz stop crying "

" iam sorry "

" for what...shhhhh... now  stop crying and calm down... "

" sorry for lying "

" i understand you, you need to find that basterd... iam with you.. "

" i know still iam sorry for not telling this sooner "

"jimina. its okay.... i know you have trust issues... i also have but believe me... i love you.. "

" really? "

" yes"

" after all iam lying to you that iam teacher but the reality is iam secret agent? "

" i understand it jimina... if iam in you're place i also do this... so plz stop saying sorry and let me hug you more "

" yeah but if you hug me more i will faint "

" oops sorry "

(jimins pov)

idk how to feel, i feel so happy... that.... he was with me... he understand me... he love me... i can't stop my tears... idk why iam so emotional... but sharing half of my problems with him make me ease... i wish i can tell everything... but i don't repeat the mistake that my sister do, i never believe anyone blindly... everyone have scert thier own that they never shared with anyone. iam sorry hobi that idk.. maybe if you involved in my sister death i won't forgive you.... i will kill you with him.. kim taehyung.... and i never forgive my self for loving you..... the  husband of that basterd.

suddenly i felt like someone kiss my  cheeks i push his face and look at his adorable fluffy face....

"hobi what are you doing..."

"iam sorry jimina."...( blushing )

"now don't tell me to stop "

i started to kiss him on the lips... he was shocked at first then reality hit him..
he also started to kiss me...
i put one of my hand on his waist and another one in his  neck and push his body really close to me... kiss him on his red lips.... slowly i enter my toung inside his mouth and sucking his hot  toung...
i push his body into my lap... his both legs on my back... like crossed, and his hands on my neck.... i put my right hand under his shirt and started pinch his red nipples.....ny left hand  pulling his hair for better access in his mouth...

i push his hair a little bit rough and he started to moan.....
" jiminaa~~~nae... "

i started to kiss him and sucking on his neck.. and sholder, with my one hand i remove his t- shirt,

" jiminaa.... please.... "

" please what baby "

" its so cold here.... i...."

" then lets go to bed huh?....

" but we are at the beach... "

" you really don't know me baby... hug me tight and close you're eyes... "