22🖤🖤🖤

( still in the past )

idk when i get to the hospital she was thier... sleeping like an angel.... no smile on her face, whenever in the weekends she will come to our little apartment with a surprise visit... like Everytime i act like it was a sudden surprise.... but last weekends she didn't came... when i call her she say she was busy with something that she can't come here to visit me... when i ask her should i come to meet her.... she say no need hyung... iam fine here and after i finish my work i will come there fast. even though i feel little sad i understand her. but in my life i never thought it was the last call i got from her.

i ran towrds her body.. with broken heart.... i didn't saw anyone.... only my little angel.... lieying there lifeless.....

suddenly someone patt my sholder i look at the person it was mr. kim the  owner of the colloge and there a 2 step back a young boy... same age as me..... i saw him before.,. he was in the magazine so many times in different topics.,... idk what is kim said... the only thing he said was      he  will arange the posthumous ceremony.... and i didn't utter a word..... there is no one beside me to hug me or console me.... i was alone.....

after we days.... i was sick.... in my apartment room sitting with her photo frame.... talking to her so many things.... since her birth how i take her... how our eomma love her  when my princes inside the belly.... alone depressed.... it take 6,7  months back to my normal self . but the only thing kept motivate me to live was " why she did that"....i asked her best Friends, roommates, teachers but everyone said she was happy and she never tell anything to them... she don't have any enemys, she was a bubble person, everyone in the college love her .. she always talking about me.... how much she love me, how she wanted to become a business women and helping me.... and how to find a perfect person for me....... idk idk..... i don't have any clue. it was so suspicious why she did that. and also her mobile phone was missing.... its make more suspicious.... their someone behind this for sure. the last hope i have was her bags..... after her death everything belongs to her was shifted to my apartment.... her books dress,.... i never opened them bcz its make me week....
finally i decided to open her bag and try to find something.... what if i get a small clue.... trust me i never gonna drop this.... until i find out the truth.

i was searching her bag for past one hours... nothing i find out..... thier is so many books.. i check every book for a clue.... but nothing was there..... and our photo frame. i look at the photo frame for hours... it was when we take in the middle schools.... she kept it.... suddenly i hear someone knock on the door... when i try to put the frame into table the photo fall to the ground and the glass broke into million pieces but one thing caught my eyes was a pen drive.... what is this?.... wait why she hide this in this photo frame.., so she know that something like this gonna happend in the future.

, so she know that something like this gonna happend in the future

then again i hear the knocking... i hide the pen drive under the bed and ran towrds the door.
i open the door and see a unknown person....

" hello.,. is this park jimin"