8♥️

hobi pov

it was almost evening and i was doing my laundry suddenly the front door open and tae enter with a tense face, what happend now? why he look tense? what if he gonna hurt me again? my baby.... no i will never let that happen, like last time my water was almost broke,...
i almost lost my baby. trust me if anything happend to my baby then i am not gonna live in this fucking life, this  mansion is a hell. suddenly he come near me and back hug me. i was shocked at first. why he was hugging me? he was not gonna do that right? so i break the hug.

tae.... what are you doing?

i was just hugging you, why i can't hug my pregnant husband?

tae stop that shit. what do you want.

its important i wil tell you later...

if it was not abortion then.....

awww my slut is soo possessive about his baby,

because it was my child   taehyung!!

fine fine, iam not gonna do that. but for that i want something return

???

omg you look so cute when your confused. you look so fuckable. your cute little dick, that tight ass, sensitive nipples, red and tasty cherry lips, hot and wet toung.... omg iam fucking hard.

tae.... no please, iam almost 9 months, i can't please.

mmmmmhhhh... iam not asking bab, its just an order,

tae..... please,... (crying )

( tae pick hobi from the room and make him sit on dining table, and put his upper body on the table with legs are wide open, tae rip his cloth within second and he underss himself, he plump his dick few times and make hobi legs are wide open to enter his dick. he position him self,  with one hand he hold both of hobi hands, another hand holding hobi waist, and without any warning he enter inside him. and started move with animalistic space. hobi was crying continuesly, pleading tae to stop the shit. but then tae stareted to kiss him to shut him up . tae was kissing him hardly that hobi can't breath properly. he was a crying mess. with short breathing, suddenly tae started lick hobi nipple. lick and bite them hardly. nipples are hard and swollen due to pregrency, tae was enjoying too much that he don't notice his husband was fainted.

ohhh..... hobi~~~~ah~~~hmmm

ahh~~~you are not that much tight as before, because of this fucking bitch,... but its enough tight to make me cum in few minutes.

ahh.... ~~~ mphhhh...hobi~~

( he cum inside of hobi with that he left him alone in the dining hall. the cold air hit hobi naked body but he was too tired to cover up his body. his cloth's are far from his hand can reach. his body hurts so badly and he was shivering too. hobi can't feel anything, last thing he remeber before he faint was tae dark and lustful eyes. )

Hobi pov

i wake up when i hear a loud shout. i open my eyes slowly and when i try to stand i realise something, i am fully naked and my body full of Hickey's, dry cum are sticking on my thighs and my hole, i feel numb, my legs betray me. they are too weak to stand, my hands are turn red because of tae tight grip on them. i feel ashamed my self. i feel like iam dying slowly. unconsciously my tears started to flow like river, like Everytime tae left me alone, without taking any aftercare.
he never clean me or put any cloth on my body.  he never mind if  iam okay or not after our section.  he only want pleasure. i was a fucking toy for him. even after iam pregnant with his own child. idk why he doubt me on our child but what can i do!no one gonna help my from  this hell, god please save my child from this hell hole, take my life but save my child. he / she don't deserve any of this shit.
suddenly my thoughts cut of by a loud scream.thier tae was standing with fuming eyes,