21🖤🖤🖤

( jimins past.... )

jimin pov

i was 5 when my sister born... idk still i remembered when my appa told me iam gonna get a beautiful sister... i was so happy and exited... waiting in the outside of operation theater was really annoying for me yet i wait for my princess... 2,3 hour's later she born... i was so happy without knowing my eomma passed away.... my appa was crying like hell about the news but naïve kid iam, i was so exited to meet my sister and play with her.... planning family trip and talk about her with my friends.... after meeting her i ask my appa about my eomma.... the only thing he said was... the angel take her with them.... i was so confused and didn't question him further... in the evening my aunty pick us from hospital but my eomma was not us.... when i enter my house their is so many peole surrounding my house... i was so exited to meet my friends and Thier family until the ambulance came with my eomma was sleeping in the structure... the i see my appa was crying loudly with my eomma friends, my grand parent's...and some of my close relatives... still idk why they are crying but seeing them sad i also cry.... and then i noticed.... why everyone was wearing black?... wait why eomma picture was in the wall... why they put my eomma in the box that..... wait..... no!!!!! don't tell me.......

idk how much i cryed that  day.... i was hugging my sister and sobb silently.,.. i was shocked for 3,4 months that i don't remembered anything properly... sometimes i eat.... or sleep with my sister.... whe she cry i bring milk bottles..... and help my aunty to change her dress.... like that a year passed....

i started to go back to school meantime my aunty will  babysitter for her.. when dad is back from work he will look after her..... me also help him.... aftet 2 years our life back to normal, expect i miss my eomma.....then eventually my aunty get married to my appa... she become my eomma.... she was divorcéd 8 years ago for idk the reason.... but i never felt safe with her.... she was so lovely to us infornt of my appa, after he get to office she  was pure evil. even my sister was 3,4 year she was so mean towards her. my princess... iam the one who name her.... park miyoon... my misu......
she often cry for food but my aunty never cook for her or feed her... one day i was back from school yearly and i hear my misu was crying loudly i ran towards her room and seeing her crawling towards the balcony.... i ran toward her and pick her and search for aunty when i find her in her bedroom.....she was making outwith a unknown man.... i was shocked..... idk how to  react.... i was child then.... so ran towards kitchen and boil a cup of milk for her....

i wanted to tell my appa about the incident but she warn me with hard slap on my face...

" i know you ugly kid you saw everything, if you say that to you're appa iam gonna kill you and the useless kid, do you understand "

" yes....* sobbing. "

" you better.... now go and make anything to eat "

" but idk cooking "

" idc tonight me and you're appa gonna date... and we are going to eat outside.... i already told him  that you both eat dinner so if you are hungry the vegetable in the fridge make you're self something or starve you're self "

"yes....* sobbing "

" now stop annoying me and go away, we will back late so bye "

thats how my most of childhood passed.... little by little i learn cooking.... at first i make a mess in the kitchen.... so many times i brun my hands.... one time i almost burn the kitchen... thank god nothing bad happend....still i miss my eomma, if she were her.... I wish it. My appa changed so much..... I never see him smiling or laughing like old days.. He changed so much.,. Still he buy us gift for our birthdays or we go to outings on the weekends that's the only time i forget about my pains my loneliness....i see kids at my age enjoying their childhood with their parents i miss my family.... Especially my eomma.....