'' 𝟢𝟢𝟤, 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟦.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞 .

   𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, mentally rolled her eyes as she listened to her brother dotty laughing loudly loud with his friends in the room next to her, she grabbed her rose gold beat solo's — she did this often, blocking out the world. she was good with minding her business, especially when it came to her brothers close friends UNLESS jahkye was around but he wasn't anymore.

  "yo, your brother said you got his charger" a voice said, as he opened her door. culture looked up as she seen her door open, not hearing him due to her headphones, "hm?" she hummed softly, taking one side off in order to hear him, "dotty needs his charger" he asked while looking around, she recognized the lightskin boy it was one of dotty's friend. "oh yeah, here" she said reaching beside her bed to unplug the iphone charger, he walked in further grabbing it.

   culture sighed as he forgot to close her door, she climbed off her bed as she headed towards the door softly closing it , "god, I know he seen my door closed when he walked in here" she mumbled as she began to walk back. her phone started ringing, she looked at her seeing her brothers contact shoot across the screen.

   the flash continued to go off, bending down to grab it she answered the face-time call waiting for it to connect only to see smoke blown into the camera, "what jacob, im busy!" culture screamed out as he scrunched up his face , "yo chill with the gov, and this ain't my charger lil bra " he frowned, culture looked over back to her charger ports seeing it was in fact the wrong one, and he has hers. "okay, i'll bring you yours" she dragged with a fake smile .

  once he hung up, she retrieved his charger heading out her room and down into the den which was dotty's hang out spot, "here, give me mines" she spoke, as all the eyes followed her as she went deeper into the room, "yo bro stop looking at ma sister like that" he laughed pointing towards a boy she hadn't seen before, "thanks" she softly thanked as they exchanged belongings.

  "you don't want to chill with us?" dotty questioned her as she began walking back towards the hallway, she turnt around and twisted her lip to the side, "nah, i'm going to go and grab something ta eat" she stated as she walked away - a pair of footsteps followed after her.

  she turned around the be faced with two light-skins, giving them a confused looked, "oh my fault, we hungry" they babbled she nodded her head as she continued down the hall, turning into the main area of the house she entered the kitchen — she opened the fridge looking for her leftover chinese food. "y'all want some?" she asked politely respecting her brothers company. "yeah sure, you jahkyes girl right?" one asked.