'' 𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

  𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬, stepped aside as notti opened the gate to the park, unlatching the top as it swung open, he moved to the side allowing her to go in first. she loved the park it was a way for her to escape reality — but she mainly came at night & alone. "they finally added new mulch that shit was giving tired" notti called out, as they walked into the playing fields.

  "you come here often?" she asked walking directly beside him, notti tilted his head to the side "whenever I can, usually just to smoke or get my mind off shit. you come here?" he asked while looking down at her.

  culture softly nodded her head while she continued looking down, "yup, it's my getaway" she smiled thinking of the countless hours shes spent here, "oh word, get away from what?" he asked curious. she twisted her lips to the side debating if she wanted to tell him.

   she looked up to face him seeing he was already looking at her, "reality" she simply said as he nodded his head. he didn't have a total idea on what she meant but he could figure, they had similarities.

  "feel you, but I know a better spot for that" he said as she raised her eyebrow up at him, basically telling him to continue — notti preferred going to the studio turning his thoughts into songs, "the stu, it might help" he stated.

culture shrugged her shoulders, she didn't care much for making music she'd rather listen to it and let her thoughts drain away, it was a coping mechanism for her.

  "i'm not a rapper notti" she put forth in which he just laughed at the girl, shaking his head. "you don't have to be able to rap to make music, you can sing" he laughed, in which she could sing but she'd never do it infront of someone else rather then her bestfriend's.

  she turned around as she just nodded her head, they continued their walk towards the swing-set which was by far culture's favorite object at the park. she sat on the middle one as notti took his spot on the left one beside her.

  they kicked their legs back and forth boosting them into the air, she was a bit faster since she had the advantage of wearing sweats & he had on jeans. "dang you're going high" he babbled as she swung past him.

  "kick your feet faster" she said slightly leaning her head back as she went forward, he did as he said which didn't help as much but he definitely went higher then before. she let out a smile at the fact he tried.