'' 𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞 .

  𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄, turned up the volume on her phone as she put in her airpods, she rested her body against the brick wall, examining her surroundings. "are you sure you don't want to be in the music video?" dotty asked, as he prepared himself for his portion of it.

she nodded her head, culture didn't see the point of her being in it when she didn't support the type of music her twin made. he folded in his bottom lip and shrugged his shoulders.

dotty held onto the brim of his hat tilting it to the side so they could see the amiri tag, "jacob, it looked better turned to the front" she stated softly as she took in his appearance, dotty made a icky face as she criticized his outift & used his government. "your moving heavy chill, my heart" he replied, as she only laughed.

  "boy, everybody knows your name is jacob" culture retorted as she looked around to see most of the people out here was people he's known, "but niggas dont need
to hear it everyday gangsta" he said waving her off. 

  culture shook her head as she planted herself on the steps infront of the building they were filming at, she took out her lifesaver gummies & ate a couple before rolling the bag up.

  "you went to the deli without me?" dotty asked looking down at his sister, she twisted her lip to the side and handed the bag to him — he poured a couple in his hand as he gave it back , "good looks" he thanked her.

  she placed them back into her black marc jacobs snapshot bag, it was ultimately her go to bag wherever she went plus it went with everything, "when is this going to be over?" culture asked curiously.

  dotty looked down at his iced out watch, "in about a hour, you can go chill over there" he suggested pointing towards the group of his friends, she squinted her eyes in attempt to look "i'm good ova here, plus I might go grab some food" she informed him, as he nodded.

  "okay, if you go bring one of the boys" he told her, which she gave him a thumbs up knowing she wouldn't go out her way to ask one of them to accompany her. "gotchu" she said as she watched him walk away.

  she looked over to see a bunch of new members she hadn't seen them before but she could tell it was some of the "oy" people her brother hung with, "who wears a belt just to sag?" she said mostly to herself as she seen dd exit out of an black truck.