'' 𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟩.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑬, kept close beside notti as he led them into the crowded house. this was precisely why she hated coming to parties, the amount of people was just ridiculous too her. but — she decided to come.

" yoo , have you seen dotty ? " notti asked, as he dabbed up this other guys who culture couldn't makeout who he was & how'd he'd know her brother. " nah but if anything he's in the pot " the boy said, making notti nod

cece just took in her surroundings and lookin at the faces seeing if she saw her friends. following behind ethan they headed upstairs, she was unfamiliar with this house but she was sure notti's been here a few times.

" is that my best friend ? " a voic culture knew oh too well, flourished throughout the crowd navigating towards it she seen solest, bringing her into a instant hug " hey bae " cece said dragging it out a bit.

     letting go from the hug danae brung her into yet another one, they were more than surprised to see her at one of these gatherings. especially considering the time & place. " you stayin for the whole thing ? " nae asked.

she shrugged she wasn't really focused on that since notti was her ride back home, knowing dotty for sure was not leaving anytime soon ━━━ heading into the small area they were in, she seen dotty rollin up a blunt.

shaking her head, she seen the prelit ones scattered across the table meaning this wasn't their first rotation & that wasn't too abominable to her. " yo lil sis " jacob said which she nodded her head in response as ddot came up to them. " whas up dottys twin " ddot said.

culture folded in her lips as he laughed, knowing she didn't like when he greeted her that way the last time " ii my bad, whas good lil tooka " he laughed, holding his hand out which she denied but she did greet him back

" hey darrian " she bluntly said moving over to the couch the occupy a seat, seeing everyone was piling onto it quickly and she didnt want to be one to have to stand all night, notti sat beside her.

he could tell she wasnt the happiest being here so he'd stay for a little then make sure he took her home. " yo cece ima take you home in a little igh ? " he softly said as she nodded, she didn't want to come off as bothered.