'' 𝟢𝟢𝟦, 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗇 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟪.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞 .

"𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐘, 𝑺𝑯𝑼𝑻 𝑼𝑷 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 ?❞ culture spoke softly, placing a twenty dollar bill on the register as the ock rung up their items, dotty grabbed the black bag filled with snacks. shaking her head she placed her phone into her back pocket heading out the bodega.

  dotty looked through the bag, collecting his pure leaf green tea & sour patch kid passing the bag back towards her, "why you walkin' so slow" he teased.

she ignored him, she huffed digging through the bag to find her cookies n creme chocolate bar. "dotty, where my hersheys bar?" she complained. he shrugged his shoulders twisting off the cap of his bottled tea, she rolled her eyes.

  she stopped midway and looked into the bag, finally spotting the candy she was craving — she tied the bag back swinging it on her arm, as dotty continued to walk ahead.

  "culture bro hurry up, like damn" dotty alleged shaking his head as he watched her open her chocolate bar, she laughed seeing he was annoyed. — they were supposed to be heading to the bus stop but she was taking her time

  they turned the corner, revealing the other kids that waited for the bus. "I don't want to go, i've been having a good week" she frowned, dotty patted her shoulder his cold hand meeting her exposed shoulder. "but you get ta see solest and nae" he implied, trying to raise her spirits.

  "nae be late ninety nine percent of the time" culture admitted, which cause dotty to laugh knowing his cousin didn't attend school for a full week. he managed to open his sour patches pouring a couple in his mouth, "want some?" he asked holding it out. culture shook her head.

  "no thanks" she said, leaning against the pole. she pulled out her beat solo's connecting them to her phone as she opened apple music, starting her school playlist.

the song heart 4 sale streaming through her ears swiftly, she hummed along to the song as the bus pulled up infront of them. she waited patiently for the group of teens to board the bus. "hey ms. angela" she spoke to her bus driver — "hey baby, you finally riding again?" she smiled as culture nodded her head and made her way to the mid back.

  she slid into the seat, looking out the window into the empty streets of west harlem. she sighed as the bus began to move. she hated school it was always a negative vibe there they only knew her for two things.