'' 𝟢𝟢𝟥, 𝖥 𝖱 𝖨 𝘌 𝘕 𝘋 𝘚 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟦.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞 .

   𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 culture turned towards dotty and notti, shaking her head quickly. "they're always late, sorry for dragging ya along" she dragged causing notti to twist his bottom lips, "you straight, we wasn't doing nun anyways" he shrugged before pulling onto his basketball shorts slightly adjusting them, in which they fell back into place. "who coming anyways?" dotty frowned as he began to grow impatient waiting in the breeze, culture rolled her eyes, "solest and danae" she replied shortly not wanting to cause a scene infront of his friends, but come on she only hung with those two if it wasn't jahkye.

  "yo, how you know danae?" dd asked as he looked at culture who was rubbing her hands through her silky black hair . "shes my cousin .. we grew up together, how do you know her?" she asked, before raising her brow at him. "chill, she just my bio partner" he smiled, now in reality dd would say something slick but it was her — and dotty was around, that was a death wish.

  "word ta my motha, i'm not walking with her again" solest voice bummed through the alley, causing culture to make her way to the two girls with a smile upon her face, "what happened, hearty" she asked with her smile still intact. "she had to stop every five minutes to fix her shoe, like it was falling off" les dragged using her hands to demonstrate. danae squinted her eyes slightly as she listened to her complain once more. ddot looked up at the sudden ruckus, shaking his head as his high was starting to ware off.

hearing the sound of the door open culture quickly moved out the way, letting the people leave the new shop "sorry" she said as they slightly mugged her, "na what niggas dead mugged you" notti said, she shrugged her shoulders she knew she was blocking the doorway.

"and, thats all they will do" danae called out walking beside culture, the two girls looked back as she sent them the previous look they gave to her cousin. notti laughed seeing her upper lip lift, culture patted her shoulder as she contained her laughter, "my heart chill, let's just got in the store. we've been waiting" she said gripping onto the handle.

"fo mad long" dd added,"what that nigga said ya walk slow as hell" another voice called out, making culture turn her head to see ddot adding in his two cent, she seen solest mug him from the side, "you didn't hear me, she walks slow" she called back making ddot shake his head slowly. "chill y'all" culture groaned as they walked into the store which was quiet for the most part. they all listened following behind her.