'' 𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟧.𝟤𝟥 -  ✿
✿  𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂

"𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑰, 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯❞ his brother yelled as they all sat in their bedroom, he shook his head dragging his palm down his face. truthfully he didn't have feelings for culture ⎯ well so he thought.

"do ya not understand? me and culture aren't together and we dont like each other." ddot shook his head not believing a thing he said, he was certainty doubtful of it.

unlocking his phone. "so if ya aren't together then why did you kiss?" ddot asked, causing notti to shoot a glare to him. "wait ya kissed since when?" he heard dd yell as he looked back from the gaming chair.

"wait you're weird, how do you know that?" he said as ddot playfully shrugged his shoulders, grabbing his shirt notti pulled his closer. trying to intimidate him.

"baby bro already securing the bag" dd laughed dabbing up ddot, his younger brother rolled his eyes. ethan didn't have any interest in a relationship, he was a player.

   shaking his head he let out a suppressed sigh, he was more than annoyed. if culture did have feelings for him he didn't realize & vise versa ━━━ but their friends did it wasn't rocket science.

   "can we not talk about her? plus if she heard what ya were sayin she'd probably block ya" notti admitted it was definitely true. "but she won't, and why do you care so much?" ddot teased.

   "okay you got it bro , ya dayroom" notti said standing up from his spot, hiking up his sweats in action. he made his way towards the door leaving the room.

   he eventually made his way to his mom's room, she always knew what to say to calm ethan down and gives the best advice in his opinion. "mami, can we talk?" notti asked sitting at the edge of her bed.

  "yes papi, whats wrong?" crimsley asked lowering her glasses to the bridge of her nose. notti wasn't sure how to put it into words. "if you aren't sure of your feelings for a person, what would you do?" he asked fiddling.

crimsley twisted her lips as she placed her laptop on the side, "hm, you'll just have to know" she said as he nodded but not quite understanding her. "how will you know?" he questioned.