'' 𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝖫𝖨𝘈𝘙𝘚 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟥 -  ✿
✿  𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂

ׂׂૢ    𝑺𝑶𝑭𝑻𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑺, notti nodded his head to the song playing through his wired headphones. as he waited patiently in the living room. the boys were supposed to be hanging out today — alone without the girls & randoms.

    tapping his fingers on the back of his phone he allowed the music to travel through his body. drake was always soothing to him, & was just relatable most of the time if not the song was still a bop.

he's spent the last few days, reminiscing about the seven words that magically implanted themselves into his brain. " you'd always tell me the truth right " it was like an constant reminder in his head.

ethan couldn't tell himself why those words affected him they way they did, or if it was person who had an affect on him. but regardless he felt as they had a meaning and he needed to go through with it.

" notti , you good man ? " kadence ask, sitting beside the boy who had been zoned out in his constant thoughts notti nodded giving him an response " yeah just thinkin about some shit " he said, sitting up as he rested his elbows on his knees.

running his hands through his loose curls he shook them allowing them to fall back down effortlessly. " yo niggas is dead blown right now " ddot mumbles as he comes from the hall, all eyes directed onto his tense body. " I hate bitches " he continues.

notti laughs, ddot is always complaining about some girl he's been blowing off. " who , nevaeh ? " kay asked as his eyes lit up. ddot shook his head " nah i miss her, as a matter of fact let me go hit her gram " he smiled pulling his phone out his hoodie pocket.

     " let that girl live " notti said standing up and strechin his back out in action. ddot looked up from his phone side eyeing him. " no we soul tied " he claims, causing dd to smack his teeth — this nigga is delusional ..

    kadence laughed he couldn't take any of them serious they were always bickering. dotty looks up at the clock that kept ticking. he was growing impatient with how long it was taking for them to plan something.

     notti had the thought lingering in his head, and it was the perfect time to bring it up. since the involving crew was present. " y'all no funny shit, we need to talk " notti said catching their attention by the tone of his voice.