'' 𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝘦𝘴𝘢 ❞.

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟦.𝟤𝟥 -  ✿
✿  𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

"𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘?" her mother asked, as she put on her silicone gloves in order to complete her daily chores. "what boy ma?" culture asked biting the inside of her lip waiting for a reply.

"no actues tonta" carmen said lowering her eyes at her daughters petite figure, luckily she couldn't see her face but she noticed her body tense up, "mami, you know him it's one of dottys friend, notti" she confronted.

carmen fixed her reading glasses above the bridge of her nose, continuing to look down at her fashion book "soo you like him?" she asked, culture turnt around to face her — she immediately shook her head. "no mami, hes just a friend" culture admitted.

"entonces por que no estaban la otras aqui?" carmen interrogated, making culture swell up. she hated how her mother could easily get things out of her.

【 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 ? 】

"they were at this get together, notti decided to stay back with me" she told. which was completely the truth that's the reason she knew notti was over. "okay if thats how you're looking at it" carmen smiled sipping her freshly made coffee.

she rubbed the sponge over the spaghetti stained plate, swiping over it a couple times. she ignored her mothers nick picks about the boy. humming to herself she began another dish.

"yo cece you chillin with us today?" dotty asked entering the kitchen, he leaned against the kitchen island as his mother stared him down, "you aren't going anywhere go clean that room chico" his mother slightly yelled.

he lifted the corner of his mouth mugging his mother with a tight lip, she looked over her glasses and lifted her eyebrow. "you heard me, you got all day" there mom said waving him away, jordan made his way out.

culture laughed under her breath, placing the scrubbed dishes into the dishwasher. in which she thought was pointless of washing them & placing them into the wash.

"okay im done ma, that's all?" culture said slipping off the gloves, her mother sat down the magazine she was looking at and twisted her lips to the side. "yes, you're off the hook" carmen smiled, culture nodded softly.