'' 𝟢𝟣𝟥, 𝖽𝖾𝗃𝖺 𝘷𝘶 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟩.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

    𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹, culture was prepping herself for the grave siting. pushing her black fitted crop top over her head, she tugged it down a little making sure it was reaching it's full potential. ━━━ slipping on her black sandals she wiggled her toes a little getting use to the feeling of them.

she puckered her lips out as she applied her lip oil evenly across her rims. smoothing it out, as she rubbed them together she headed out the bathroom. looking at the box that laid on her bed, she sighed deeply.

pushing it back further she sat down, allowing herself to looks inside it. she hadn't opened it within the last two weeks or so. but it was a memory box. opening it up all she seen was old polaroid photos and notes.

a frown appeared across her face as she began to feel uneasy, but it didn't hit her as hard as it used to, which was surprising to her. " yoo , tooka " a voice said peeking through her door, and which she seen her brother. she looked up hiding the expression she downed.

" notti is waiting in the living room " dotty said, as she nodded not giving him a verbal response. he closed the door allowing her to gather herself up again. closing the box she slid it back under her bed, hoping to come back to it later. " hey ethan " culture smiled seeing his face.

he stood up, from the couch taking in her appearance as usual. " you still want me to go ? " he questioned to see if he answered possibly would've changed. " a deal is a deal, plus we shook on it " she said, making him roll his eyes at the remembrance of there last conversation. " igh lets go then " notti said rubbing his hands together.

she lifted her eyebrows and quickened her pace to the door holding it open for him, she waved bye to dotty knowing he never did or never would come to his grave something about he couldn't bare she understood.

    she seen a vehicle in the driveway, looking back at notti " oh so you can drive ? " she said heading towards the black car, he shrugged his shoulders his driving was something slight  ━━ " stop playin yo " notti laughed heading to the passengers side, unlocking & opening the door for her.

slouching down a little to enter the vehicle she smiled at the gesture he made. placing her bag near her feet she grabbed the leather seatbelt, notti opened his door as he sat down he started up the car. " you hungry ? " he asked.