Beacon

Y/N's pov

I've been staying here for almost a week we have one last day and we're off to Beacon. The General has us in the war room going over the mission one last time.

Sonya: Okay, here is the plan. Beacon's system believes you are normal students and not just some kids that snuck in. Next, you go through classes without being kicked out. This will all lead up to the Vytal tournement. Another tournement will be held during the Vytal one which is where you all come in. The second tournement is the Mortal Kombat tournement. All you have to do is beat some outworlders win and then you all get to do what you want after. Alright, dismissed we leave tomorrow.

The group leaves and goes back to their barracks.

Cassie: Alright you heard the General. Hit the hay.

Takeda: Yes, mom.

Akari stifles a laugh as does Jacqui. Cassie then looks at him with an annoyed look that scared him.

Cassie: What was that?

Takeda: Nothing maam. Right away maam.

We all laugh at Takeda acting like a coward. I then got into my bed and went to sleep nervous about tomorrow.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N sleeping soundly in his bed with a thought bubble with three z's above him.

Takeda's pov

I woke up to see Y/N is still asleep I decide to get back at him for laughing at me last night. I go into the bathroom grab some shaving cream and put it on his hand. I then laugh silently and tickle his nose.

Y/N's pov

I start to feel something tickle my nose. Wanting to know what it was I put my hand on my nose only to get met with shaving cream on my face and Takeda next to me dying laughing.

Y/N: I'm gonna kill you.

Takeda dosen't hear me as he is still laughing at me. I tackle him and we start wrestiling on the ground waking everybody up.

Cassie: What do you think you're doing.

Takeda and Y/N point at eachother.

Y/N and Takeda: He started it!

Alex comes up behind them and picks them both up by the back of their shirts.

Alex: You know I like to sleep until 6:30. *he looks at a clock* so please tell me why that clock says 6:05!

Y/N: Sorry, sorry. Can you please put me down now.

Alex drops them both and walks away to get ready to catch the bullhead to Beacon.

Akari: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Akari: What's on your face?

Y/N: Shaving cream.

We all get ready for the bullhead to Beacon. I'm currently watching a movie with Akari on my scroll when I hear a very enthusiastic blonde. Who is suffocating her sister with a hug.

Blonde: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Akari: They're loud

Y/N: Yeah.

Red: (gasping) Please stop.

Blonde: (lets go) But I'm so proud of you!

Red: Really sis, it was nothing

Blonde: What do you mean? It was incredible!

I didnt hear the rest as some dude right next to me lost his lunch.