Visions

Y/N's dream.

I was back at the Lin Kuei temple. Yet it was not the temple I knew. It was much less older looking. I see two men training. They look very similar in apperance though one has a scar on his eye much like father's. I am then transported to somewhere else. It was the nether realm. I see two people once again. This time one was wearing yellow and the other wearing blue. They were fighting. The yellow one had won the fight when a man with white skin and red markings came out. It was Quan Chi which meant the other two were my real father and Hanzo Hasashi. Which meant this is where my real father, the first Sub Zero died.

Quan Chi: What are you waiting for? Finish him.

Hanzo: No, my family and clan have been avenged.

Quan Chi: Have you forgotten?

Quan Chi shows Hanzo, me, and Sub Zero a holagram where we see Hanzo's clan being killed. It the ends with my father killing Hanzo's family.

Sub Zero: That is not me!

Hanzo then takes off his mask revealing a flaming skull and kills father.

Y/N: Nooo!

I jump put and try to save him then everything freezes. A tall man with a large hat wearing blue and white robes comes out. The funny thing was his eyes were glowing blue.

Strange man: Do not fear. I am Raiden. God of thunder and protecter of Earth realm. What you saw was how your father died.

Y/N: I can see that. But why show me this?

Raiden: You needed to know how your father died. That is not all I need to show you.

We then are transported to beacon where I see myself and my father not my real one but the one who took care of me.

Y/N: Nice to know I get in.

Raiden: This is not all. *points to a high up ledge* Look.

I look and see Noob Saibot.

Y/N: No. Why is he here? He can't security is too tight.

Raiden: He is here to make sure you join him. He will do anything to get you on his side. And to learn about your second semblance.

Y/N: Second smeblance?

Raiden: When your father was ressurected some of that energy was put into you resulting in you having more then the power to manipulate ice. Therfore two semblances.

Y/N: Wow this is a lot to take in.

Raiden: We will now move on.

We are now transported to a diffrent part of Beacon possibly during the Vytal tournement, but its darker and grimm and outworlders are everywhere.

Y/N: What happened here?

Raiden: I myself do not know.

Y/N: The grimm invaded and the outworlders came to Earthrealm. Why?

Raiden: As I said. I don't know.

We are then transported to another part of Beacon. I see the bodies of Kung Jin, Takeda, Hanzo, and... father.

Y/N: No! Why are you showing me this?!

Raiden: This is a timeline where everything has gone wrong. A timeline where we all die. We can change this. I have had visions like the ones I had when your father was younger. Just follow my instructions.

Y/N: I will. I swear I will.

Raiden: Before we go there is one more thing you should see.

We are once again transported to yet another part of Beacon. Where i
I see me and Noob Saibot... standing on a pile of bodies. I see Jaune, Akari, Ashlyn, Alex, Cassie, Jacqui, Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Weiss. Looks like father's plan had worked. He killed everyone else and took me by his side. This truly is the worst ending.

Raiden: If your father succedes everyone you know, everyone you love, will perish. Take these warnings I have given to you and make well on them.

Y/N: I promise I will.

Raiden: Good. Goodbye Y/N.

Y/N: Goodbye Raiden. Thank you.

Raiden turns and nods his head and then dissappears. I'm then woken up by a worried Akari and Ashlyn.

Akari: Are you ok?

Ashlyn: Yeah, you were talking in your sleep.

Y/N: Yes, I am fine just a nightmare.

Raiden: *in Y/N's thoughts* A nightmare that will come true if warnings are left unheeded.

I am then startled by Raiden's voice speaking to me.

Ashlyn: You sure you're okay?

Y/N: Yeah, just spooked. You guys can go back to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

Akari: Okay.

They go back to sleep and I do too. Worried about the warnings.

3rd person pov

In a different part of Remnent we see a hidden lair similar to a temple.

Quan Chi: The boy is at Beacon the plan is in motion.

Noob Saibot: We will meet soon enough my son.