Volume 2 prolouge

Break started today so I'm going back the temple to be with my dad. I say goodbye to the others and head back to the temple in a bullhead. In a few hours it lands near the top of the mountain and I exit. I make to the temple where my father is waiting for me.

Kuai Liang: Welcome home.

Y/N: It's good to back.

Kuai Liang: Come, you must be hungry.

We go to the dining hall and begin to eat. We talk about Beacon and classes.

Y/N: I do need to talk to you about something. Something big.

Kuai Liang: What is it?

Y/N: I fought him.

Kuai Liang: Who?

Y/N: Noob Saibot.

Kuai Liang: He came for you.

Y/N: He tried to take me. Raiden showed up and saved me.

Kuai Liang: Raiden? He hasn't been seen in years. Have you told anyone else about him?

Y/N: Raiden or Saibot?

Kuai Liang: Raiden.

Y/N: Only Ozpin.

Kuai Liang: And Noob Saibot?

Y/N: Only my closest friends.

Kuai Liang: Keep it that way.

Y/N: Okay.

Kuai Liang: It has been a long day. Maybe we should go to sleep and hang out tomorrow?

Y/N: Okay.

We walk to my room where it looks the same as when I left.

Kuai Liang: We didn't touch anything in here.

Y/N: Nice.

Kuai Liang: Good night, Son.

Y/N: Good night, Father.

He closes the door. I get into bed and go to sleep.

Dream

I'm yet again in a dream where Raiden speaks to me.

Y/N: You know, now that I know you're not a figment of my imagination and I'm not at school we can talk face to face.

Raiden: No time to get carried away.

Y/N: Right. Sorry. So what's going on.

Raiden: I have seen all pathways that end in a desireable outcome.

Y/N: How many lead to one.

Raiden: Just one.

Y/N: We can't screw up anymore.

Raiden: No. I will tell you what you need to do when the time comes. Though somethings may not be desireable, it will be the best outcome.

Y/N: Yes, Lord Raiden.

Dream ends

I wake up and decide to ask my father about harder training.

Kuai Liang: Why do you need to train harder?

Y/N: I need to be ready.

Kuai Liang: Follow me.

He leads me to the yard where he gives me a workout routine and starts training with me. We keep hitting the training harder than I ever have before, but I need to be ready for Raiden's signal and if Noob Saibot ever tries to capture me again. I was too weak last time and got injured. I can't let it happen again or he will take me. Or worse he'll kill me or someone else, and no one olse needs to get caught in the crossfire.

Kuai Liang: You are doing well. Train with others when you get the chance and try to train with Cage. He's well trained as well.

Y/N: Yes, Father.

Kuai Liang: That is all for now. Get some rest.

Timeskip

I get in bed and stay awake thinking of Noob Saibot and how he's my father. I also think about how I was too weak. I finally drift off to sleep with some difficulty.