Field Trip Postponed

I woke up and looked around the room. The girls weren't in here. Oh yeah, they stayed with Team RWBY last night. I went in the bathroom, took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, got out and let Alex in. One thing has stayed on my mind since last night... Jaune didn't go to a combat school, he just got his hands on some fake transcripts. My scroll started beeping. I took it out to see I was getting a call from my father. I answered.

Y/N: Hello?

Father: Son, it is amazing to hear from you.

Y/N: It's good to hear from you, as well.

Father: How is your assignement going.

Y/N: It's going well.

Father: That is good to hear. Have you made any friends.

Y/N: A few.

Father: That's good. What are thier names?

Y/N: Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Rin.

Father: Are they good people?

Y/N: Yes.

Father: That is good. I must go now. I have some important things to deal with. Talk soon.

Y/N: Goodbye.

I hung up and put the scroll down.

Alex: That was heart touching.

Y/N: Oh, shut u-

My scroll started ringing again. It was Johnny. I pick up.

Y/N: Hello?

Johnny: You son of a Bit-

I hung up and looked over at Alex.

Alex: You are so fucked.

Y/N: I know.

We then hear knocking at the door. I thought it was the girls but it was Takeda and Kung Jin.

Takeda: Hey, guys. What's up?

Alex: Y/N just found out he has a few months to live.

Kung Jin raised an eyebrow.

Kung Jin: And why is that?

Takeda: Yeah, I'm also a bit curious.

Y/N: Johnny knows about Cassie and Ashley.

Takeda and Kung Jin: You are so fucked.

Y/N: I know.

Just then the P.A went off.

P.A: Attention all first year students! Your field trip to the Forever Fall Forest has been moved to Monday! However, classes will not be in session!

The boys and I gave eachother a look of disbelief.

The boys: Let's fucking go! Three day weekend!

We all jumped and high fived each other.

Alex: Wanna go fishing in Patch?

The others(minus Kung Jin): Hell yeah!

Timeskip

3rd person pov

Takeda, Kung Jin, Alex, and I are talking while getting supplies. We stop by an alley when I heard a bark. We all walked in and saw a dog. It wasn't a puppy, it looked full grown. I immediatley fell in love, walked over, introduced myself to him, then he walked with us. After getting supplies, We walked back to Beacon. We ended up getting the dog past the teachers. Alex, Takeda, and Kung Jin are talking at a table while I'm taking supplies to a cart we're using to get them to a bull head.