The Dance Pt. 1

Takeda's pov

I walk up to Alex right before Ms. Goodwitch's class starts, needing to talk to him about what we saw at the White Fang meeting.

Takeda: Alex.

Alex: Yeah?

Takeda: Need to talk to you.

Alex: Alright.

We walk away from people.

Alex: Saibot?

Takeda: We need to tell Y/N.

Alex: That would make him crazy.

Takeda: We can't lie to him. He's our best friend.

Alex stays quiet for a moment.

Alex: Alright. We'll tell him.

We walk up to Y/N but before we can talk to him class starts.

Y/N's pov

We're watching as Pyrrha kicks all of team CRDL's asses. Cardin clutches his ribs while Goodwitch walks into the arena.

Goodwitch: That's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Y/N: Not lucky enough.

Goodwitch: Good work, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor

Goodwitch starts tapping her scroll.

Goodwitch: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna? You've been rather docile the past few classes. Why don't you-

The silver haired guy raises his hand.

Silver guy: I'll do it.

Goodwitch: Mercury, is it? Well let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: I want to fight Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm?

Goodwitch: Very well. Go get your gear.

I go to the locker room and put on my gear and go to the arena. He walks in amd starts sizing me up. The spar begins and we start attacking eachother. He rushes but I knock him back. He recovers and I throw an Iceball but he deflects it and we start going back and forth. He throws a lot of attacks until I make a sheild with my ice and push him back. I go to rush him.

Mercury: I forfeit.

I quickly stop.

Y/N: What?

Mercury: What's the point you can make almost anything with your ice and you're trained well. We're obviously leauges apart.

Goodwitch: In that case... Y/N is the victor of the match.

I walk back to my group still very confused. The door to the classroom opens.

Goodwitch: Oh the new students are here.

I look and see a tarkatan, a shokan, someone who looks like Mileena and a random edenian.

Akari: They weren't supposed to be here until the tournament.

Y/N: Great. More problems.

Takeda: Y/N, me and Alex need to talk to you. Come on.

I follow them.

Y/N: Well?

Takeda: When Alex, Blake, Sun, and I were at the meeting Saibot was there.