Trailer 1

My internet is out so I can't pull the transcripts up. So I'm gonna show you all a glimpse of what I have planned but there's going to be two trailer chapters because you will all vote on something that will change the course of the story. This is trailer 1 starting at the end of Volume 2 to the begining of Volume 4.

Y/N is seen talking to Johnny.

Y/N: Now everything has changed. And something bad is going to happen.

Johnny: How soon?

Y/N: I don't know.

It then cuts to Y/N at the Mortal Kombat tournament fighting Baraka's son.

Baraka's son: Time to die Earthrealmer!

Y/N: Not today!

It then cuts again to all out warfare at Beacon.

Takeda: They're all here Tarkatans, Shokans, Grimm.

Y/N: Alex time to take charge on this.

It cuts to Alex and Kung Jin fighting Grimm when Y/N comes and helps them. It cuts again to Y/N beating down Adam Taurus.

Yang: Thanks. That could have gone worse.

Y/N: Help Blake to a medical tent I have to help the others.

Yang: I love you.

Y/N: I love you all.

He then runs off. It cuts to him with Ruby and Pyrrha at the top of the tower. Pyrrha is killed by Cinder a bright light then comes from Ruby, blinding everyone. It then cuts to him and Takeda fighting Noob Saibot. They get him down on one knee.

Takeda: We got him. Good jo-

He is then killed when Noob Saibot turns his sickle into a dagger and stabs him with it.

Y/N: Nooo!

Y/N is forced to retreat.

Raiden appears infront of him while he is on his way back to fight him with a few others.

Raiden: This is it.

Y/N looks a little shaken but nods and moves on. He runs towards Noob Saibot but an explosion happens and everything goes black. We see him in a hospital bed without his arm and leg.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beeeeeeeeeeep

Akari: Y/NNNN!

it cuts to the Lin Kuei temple.

Kuai Liang: He was my son. Now he is gone.

Boom

Noob Saibot: Bring me the body!

It finally cuts to Y/N having his eyes closed.

Noob Saibot: Do it, Sorceror.

He then opens his now all white eyes and his arm and leg grow back. Takeda and Pyrrha are then brought back as revenants.

Noob Saibot: Welcome back, Son.

Y/N: Thank you, Father.