Author's Note

Okie dokie, so here's the sequel to You Are Not a Monster! I hope you guys like it as much as the first one! But before we get started, I've got some stuff to address:

First off, I've changed a couple of things. The chapters will no longer have song lyrics at the beginning, but will be named after songs I feel go well with each part. I'll give you the song name again along with the artist at the end of the chapter. It will change POV a little bit between characters- the first and last initials of their names at the top will tell you who it is. The first part is gonna go pretty slow; I'm just taking time to introduce some characters and give Steve and Bucky some time to catch up. The time frame is between CA: TWS and AoU.

As usual, I enjoy feedback and am encouraging you guys to tell me stuff you like or don't like, and as for updates, I'll try to update once a week. I'm working on consistency, you just gotta bear with me.

Now, I'd like to point something out. There is a lot of bromance between Steve and Bucky, and I mean a lot a lot. They were really tight back in the '40s and they just found each other, and yes, there are going to be parts where they hug it out and stuff. That being said, this is not Stucky. I personally don't ship them, I just think they're really close like brothers.

So, sit back, grab a blanket, turn on some Netflix in the background, and enjoy.