Who the Hell is Bucky?

SS

"Mission report." A stern man said as he paced in front of the Subject, or "Frostbite," as they had recently taken to calling her.

"Targets acquired. Residing in Stark Tower." She said automatically. That's what they taught her to do.

"Mission is a go." Another agent said.

"Sir, shall I give the orders?" Someone else asked. Though she was aware of their presence, the Subject didn't acknowledge them. Instead, she stared straight ahead while assistants removed her jacket and outer layer of clothing, leaving her in a thin black tank top and thin skin-tight shorts that were worn beneath her jeans.

"No. Not yet. She gave the Soldier a glimpse of her; that's enough to make him worry. Now, we wait a few days or so. Make him paranoid. That's when we send in our new Asset." The first man said.

"But sir, wouldn't it be easier to attack him when he's weakened?"

"That's the problem; he's not weakened, because you and your team couldn't seem to complete your mission properly." He spat.

"In my defense, I did manage to damage his arm."

Idiot, the Subject thought. Shouldn't have responded.

"Yes, and in doing so, you also destroyed his tracker!"

"Mr. Anderson, shall we proceed with cryo preservation?" A young woman asked, ignoring the furious tone in his voice.

"No. Our Asset still has some work that needs to be done if she is to take down the Winter Soldier." He replied darkly. "Wipe her and take her to training."

At once, the Subject's shoulders were thrown back against the chair, a mouth guard put in place. She knew what was going to happen, though she wasn't quite sure why.

Shackles restrained her arms to the sides of the chair, and panels were lowered over her head.

One single thought rushed through her mind before they took her memories- one single word:

Bucky!

Minutes later when the agonizing pain stopped and she was left panting and slumped over in the chair, five words floated through her head:

Who the hell is Bucky?

--•--•--•--•--

a/n:
Okay, short chapter. I know the previous ones are pretty long, but I'll post the next chapter at the regular time.